Hi

oh fab i may make these at the weekend and put some chilli powder on them

i will be doing the squats along with my cardio exercises so hoping that helps

oh fab i may make these at the weekend and put some chilli powder on them

i will be doing the squats along with my cardio exercises so hoping that helps

I'm gonna try these dont eat to many tho there still pasta I read on here ages ago a woman was getting through half a bag a spuds a day doing the spud version of these not realising

I thought they were synned as they are classed as a misuse of food abit like making cous cous cake etc but I could be wrong. Lol.
I've never tried them but I love crisps and know I could get addicted lol xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

They definitely do have to be synned. Sorry! There are tonnes of threads on this. It's because you'd eat tonnes more than you would if it was lasagne as part of a meal and they don't fill you up in the same way. Sorry!! It's the same as the cous cous cake, puréed fruit and potato crisps.
Liz
X

They definitely do have to be synned. Sorry! There are tonnes of threads on this. It's because you'd eat tonnes more than you would if it was lasagne as part of a meal and they don't fill you up in the same way. Sorry!! It's the same as the cous cous cake, puréed fruit and potato crisps.
Liz
X

This is a tricky one and I don't want to open a can of worms I'm aware that sw say syn them and I have a cautious view as said before about over eating them. ( I have never had these btw) but I e just worked this out and it's coming out at 9 syns using the 3 sheets of lasagne.

Effectively your eating just shy of a portion of pasta plus ull then be eating your meals

However..... In my view these are much better than a pack of crisps tho sw syns say other wise.

I'd just be cautious I make smash pizza very occasionally I have it as a main meal not a snack and I'm careful not to eat any other potato/pasta meals that's day. So it's no different to having that portion of smash on side of my plate, i think if you want to tweak and your losses are good do it but be mindful and aware of what your consuming. If you like the crisps id have them with a super free chicken salad crisps on side and not as a snack before or after a full cooked meal of pasta or rice etc. as then your doubling your portion so to speak

This is a tricky one and I don't want to open a can of worms I'm aware that sw say syn them and I have a cautious view as said before about over eating them. ( I have never had these btw) but I e just worked this out and it's coming out at 9 syns using the 3 sheets of lasagne.

Effectively your eating just shy of a portion of pasta plus ull then be eating your meals

However..... In my view these are much better than a pack of crisps tho sw syns say other wise.

I'd just be cautious I make smash pizza very occasionally I have it as a main meal not a snack and I'm careful not to eat any other potato/pasta meals that's day. So it's no different to having that portion of smash on side of my plate, i think if you want to tweak and your losses are good do it but be mindful and aware of what your consuming. If you like the crisps id have them with a super free chicken salad crisps on side and not as a snack before or after a full cooked meal of pasta or rice etc. as then your doubling your portion so to speak

I agree if you are having them as part of a main meal then thats ok as long as you dont go crazy but if your having them as a snack i wouls syn them just to be on the safe side.

I am so glad there is someono else who has smash pizza, i love it although dont make it very often and my family all think i am crazy i cant even get them to try it lol

Thats day one of the squat challange done it was way easier than i thought it would be

I agree if you are having them as part of a main meal then thats ok as long as you dont go crazy but if your having them as a snack i wouls syn them just to be on the safe side.

I am so glad there is someono else who has smash pizza, i love it although dont make it very often and my family all think i am crazy i cant even get them to try it lol

Thats day one of the squat challange done it was way easier than i thought it would be

Well done on the squats I'm just off to gym then to aqua after I've paid for bslance on my holiday exciting but now skint.

I love it I do base, then hexa Philly then load it with spinach mushrooms and sprinkle with torn up lean ham mmmmmmmmmm little chilli grinder over top. shame I'm not on ee maybe next ee I will have one. :)

Ooooo yes hehe!!

28lb - 3 1/2lb = 24 1/2lb left!

"Yesterday is gone. Tomorrow has not yet come. We have only today. Let us begin."

I love your quote I'm gonna add to more for you

One for those long walks n exercise
"Unless you puke, faint or die" keep going

One for the squat challenge
"Get comfortable with being uncomfortable "

:) omg I'm on 22.5 ur catching me up lol I need to whip my ass.

I love your quote I'm gonna add to more for you

One for those long walks n exercise
"Unless you puke, faint or die" keep going

One for the squat challenge
"Get comfortable with being uncomfortable "

:) omg I'm on 22.5 ur catching me up lol I need to whip my ass.

Fantastic quotes :) I like them!

My signature quote is by Mother Teresa I just think it sums up my weight loss journey day to day! Live in the moment. Love it!

When do you WI? Xx

"Yesterday is gone. Tomorrow has not yet come. We have only today. Let us begin."

Ahhh Okies not long now then :) hehe xxx

I'm sad I live for these wi days haha I'm nervous this week cos I'm expected inches to go not pounds for a bit but I'm starting to really notice the losses now I can see where I'm getting to :)

well done everyone on youe weight loss :)

Back