Hi

Thank you i have decided that i want to lose weight and feel better about myself and i am not going to let anything stop me not even this just hope this feeling lasts lol

Thank you i have decided that i want to lose weight and feel better about myself and i am not going to let anything stop me not even this just hope this feeling lasts lol

Hi Hun, sorry about your news. Life gives us a big kick in the teeth when it wants to doesn't it.

Ull be ok tho ull come through it and ull be just fine. Your knee eithb certainly come out better if your lighter than if you get upset eat and put it back on.

yeah losing weight will definatly help it got the pilates machine out and ready to go so will give that a goo and be extra strict with the diet and see if that helps still determined to get into my dress at end of June

yeah losing weight will definatly help it got the pilates machine out and ready to go so will give that a goo and be extra strict with the diet and see if that helps still determined to get into my dress at end of June

Ull do it, Pilates is no easy workout just be sensible about your knee push yourself as hard as YOU can go. You know your body and what your consultant said about it. :)

Ull get in that dress :)

My scales this morning ( I weighed again for some ridiculous reason) and it accidentally flickered to. 12st11 I'm not I'm 13st5 but wow what a boost thinking I might in a few weeks hopefully see that for real. :)

My scales this morning ( I weighed again for some ridiculous reason) and it accidentally flickered to. 12st11 I'm not I'm 13st5 but wow what a boost thinking I might in a few weeks hopefully see that for real. :)

Not long either if you've seen it flicker it's nearly there :) hehe xxxx

"Yesterday is gone. Tomorrow has not yet come. We have only today. Let us begin.''

Not long either if you've seen it flicker it's nearly there :) hehe xxxx

"Yesterday is gone. Tomorrow has not yet come. We have only today. Let us begin.''

How you getting on lady?

It was good to see even tho just a mistake. I've added that figure to my goal diary, I have 8 mini goals going at once keeps me going and bridges the huge gap to my goal weight

Lost another lb did a wi ready for the Christmas target challenge and I've lost another lb :)

20.6lb on our 28lb target

well done ur well on ur way with the 28lb challenge

2..5 off for me today so that leaves 23.5 still to go xx

well done ur well on ur way with the 28lb challenge

2..5 off for me today so that leaves 23.5 still to go xx

Nice one thats a brill loss I'd love a 2.5 maybe ill get one this week

Morning everyone, hope you all have good weeks , we only have. 8.5 weeks left of the challenge so every week counts now. Just think when we get to end and were 20plus pounds lighter we will be so happy with ourselves.

from fat to skinny jeans only 50lbs to go

Nice one thats a brill loss I'd love a 2.5 maybe ill get one this week

Morning everyone, hope you all have good weeks , we only have. 8.5 weeks left of the challenge so every week counts now. Just think when we get to end and were 20plus pounds lighter we will be so happy with ourselves.

from fat to skinny jeans only 50lbs to go

We defo will be can't wait hehe xxx

WEll done Shelley thats fab we will all be looking great come end of June xx

Back