Hi

How's everyone's weeks so far?

Nearly time for another set of ppls weigh ins. Time is going fast.

I've done so much at the gym today And had lunch out, had poached egg , mushrooms and half a slice of brown toast

from fat to skinny jeans only 50lbs to go

Well done on sticking to plan whie eating out x

just discovered low fat low cal thousand island salad dressing 1 syn per tablespoon its fab cant wait for my salad tomorrow

+2lb so I have 26 1/2lb to lose still... Ahhh!

"Yesterday is gone. Tomorrow has not yet come. We have only today. Let us begin.''

+2lb so I have 26 1/2lb to lose still... Ahhh!

"Yesterday is gone. Tomorrow has not yet come. We have only today. Let us begin.''

You wi a day early on a night though, it's not accurate. But it'll show off next week as even more I bet. :)

You wi a day early on a night though, it's not accurate. But it'll show off next week as even more I bet. :)

I hope so I'm giving it my ALL this week lol

got the salad dressing from co op not sure if thats the kind you put on prawns cos i dont eat them

oh sorry Poppy am sure the scales will catch up with all your hard work next week xx

Guys my unofficial red days experiment has throen a spanner, I've had green n extra easy this week just how it's happened and so far according to my serial weighing I've lost more than my red day weeks.

I'm giving up on the unofficial experiments lol I'm useless

Having been bullied (in the nicest possible way) to join this challenge I have counted back my weight loss, and have lost 7lb since this challenge began - so if I get this challenge right that leaves me 21lb to lose?. The lovely Willfit will hopefully keep score :) and help my poor wee befuddled brain.

Having been bullied (in the nicest possible way) to join this challenge I have counted back my weight loss, and have lost 7lb since this challenge began - so if I get this challenge right that leaves me 21lb to lose?. The lovely Willfit will hopefully keep score :) and help my poor wee befuddled brain.

Msg me ur loss when you wi and ill post for you. Keep you on track.

See I told you Uve fitted right in with a great figure of 21lb to go.

Lovely to have you join us. :) when you get to. 0 you can thank me for bullying you into it haha :)

Sorry I've not posted on here for a while, its basically because its not working for me, I am STS every week :banghead:

dont think I'm going to make this challenge but you are all doing brilliantly so good luck for your weight loss challenge :)

Sorry I've not posted on here for a while, its basically because its not working for me, I am STS every week :banghead:

dont think I'm going to make this challenge but you are all doing brilliantly so good luck for your weight loss challenge :)

Oh no :( is there anything we can do to help with? You need to do challenge to post with us we might be able to help :) x

from fat to skinny jeans only 50 lb to go

Oh sorry to hear that which plan are you following? i find if i do ee i get lazy with the superfree and i cant lose anything on that plan hope we can help you its so frustrating when you sts for a few weeks xx

Thanks both. I am doing green, but have been doing success express a few days too. My diary is here if you have any advice please let me know :)

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-food-diaries/311350-gill-sw-diary-green-days.html
Hi i notced on your food diary that you have a lot of scan bran when i went to class we didi a sb challange and over half the ppl in class didnt lose any weight while they were on it myself included so maybe that has something to do with why your not losing also do you drink enough water during the day?

Back