Hi

It's gym I think

from fat to skinny jeans only 48lb to go

I went today on my own to the gym I was so proud of myself, I did 15mins on the bike with the arm things as well and I walked a mile on the treadmill, not totally amazing but hey I'm 22stone I can't expect miracles haha!

Off to aqua Zumba tonight BEGGED my mate to come with me which she hummm'd about for ages! I just didn't wanna go on my own I didn't know what it was like, her answer to everything is 'its stupid' she really didn't wanna go but I said please I need support to. I'm paying for her to go too. She thinks SW, the gym and aqua Zumba is all stupid.... She mocks everything and laughs at me doing things :( but actually she told me I looked like I was losing weight.... Think she was mocking haha as I've only lost 5lb LOL. Anyway will tell u how I get on shortly! Xxxxx

"Yesterday is gone. Tomorrow has not yet come. We have only today. Let us begin.''

I went today on my own to the gym I was so proud of myself, I did 15mins on the bike with the arm things as well and I walked a mile on the treadmill, not totally amazing but hey I'm 22stone I can't expect miracles haha!

Off to aqua Zumba tonight BEGGED my mate to come with me which she hummm'd about for ages! I just didn't wanna go on my own I didn't know what it was like, her answer to everything is 'its stupid' she really didn't wanna go but I said please I need support to. I'm paying for her to go too. She thinks SW, the gym and aqua Zumba is all stupid.... She mocks everything and laughs at me doing things :( but actually she told me I looked like I was losing weight.... Think she was mocking haha as I've only lost 5lb LOL. Anyway will tell u how I get on shortly! Xxxxx

"Yesterday is gone. Tomorrow has not yet come. We have only today. Let us begin.''

Tell her to mock n laugh at me 2stone lighter n then after me the hundreds of ppl on here that have lost stones some over 10 stone.

Good luck at aqua.

I think what u did at gym was good just keep at it and always push urself that tiny bit more n it'll make a difference you will see

from fat to skinny jeans only 48lb to go

It's a shame if your friend is mocking you. I hope she pays for things for you and it's not all one way. Use her negative attitude to strengthen your resolve. You will get their and you will have the last laugh.

Turns out as we was in the pool aqua Zumba was cancelled lol typical haha! We swam a few lengths and my friend decided she liked it and is going to come Sunday, we shall see lol xxx

Another 1 lb off for me

That's 15.8lb for me on challenge. :)

7 weeks left

from fat to skinny jeans only 46lb to go

Missed this (I'm useless) great loss Hun another 1lb in the right direction :D hehe xxx

"Yesterday is gone. Tomorrow has not yet come. We have only today. Let us begin.'' 22 21 20 19 18 17 16 15 14 13 12 11

Missed this (I'm useless) great loss Hun another 1lb in the right direction :D hehe xxx

"Yesterday is gone. Tomorrow has not yet come. We have only today. Let us begin.'' 22 21 20 19 18 17 16 15 14 13

Was a good 1lb took me to next stone. Bracket I love the challenge of the next bracket I do 12st13 then aim for 12st 9 single figures then 12st 6 to be 1st under my lowest weight in. 4 years then its the challenge to be into the 11's

3 easy steps to loose a stone haha if only it was that simple :)

from fat to skinny jeans only 45lb to go

Well after gaining 4.4 lb last week with my planned weekend off (too chicken to mention it at the time :)), and losing 7 lb this week, that means a net total of 2.6 lb to come off for the challenge which leaves me 18.4 to go :)

Well after gaining 4.4 lb last week with my planned weekend off (too chicken to mention it at the time :)), and losing 7 lb this week, that means a net total of 2.6 lb to come off for the challenge which leaves me 18.4 to go :)

Well done that's a good loss and your through the 20 mark :)

from fat to skinny jeans only 45lb to go

Eeeee get you losing 7lb!!! That's bloody fantastic woman!

....psssst.... Let me know ur secret :D xxxx

"Yesterday is gone. Tomorrow has not yet come. We have only today. Let us begin.'' 22 21 20 19 18 17 16 15 14 13 12 11

Thank you!!! No secret though :) - other than being a piggy and putting on 4.4 lb the week before, which meant I had a lot of water weight to shift. Only the 2.6 was real fat loss unfortunately.

Back