Hi

bex310788

Hi guys, I'm Rebecca, I'm 25 and started my diet 2 weeks ago, started at 22st 8lbs and am now 21st 13lbs so have lost 9lbs. I am wanting to get down to about 10 / 11 stone so a massive amount to lose but it needs to happen. X

hi bex
you have come to the right place everyone is so supportive an will help you as much as they can good luck on your loss so far and good luck on your journey x x

Thank you :)

I wish you the best of luck.... enjoy the journey and savor every little victory :D

Thank You Chezz.... I know you must have had a lot of victories to celebrate and I am sure you will have many more :D

Thanks guys, doing well so far I think , hopefully in 18 months or so I will be a changed person :)

princess thankyou ever so much thats so kind i do a dance when i have lost a 1lb lolol but when its a new stone number it feel so good im thinking take it slow be patient and this other you will appear in time :D not sure when though lol think she is very shy :D

Hi Rebecca! Welcome and good luck. I had around 10 stone to lose when I started too, so I know how daunting it can feel, but it can definitely be done! :) xx

Sent from my HUAWEI G510-0100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi guys, I'm Rebecca, I'm 25 and started my diet 2 weeks ago, started at 22st 8lbs and am now 21st 13lbs so have lost 9lbs. I am wanting to get down to about 10 / 11 stone so a massive amount to lose but it needs to happen. X

I started at 22 stone and have the same goal as you... It will happen. Keep strong x

Thx guys, and well done on ur weight loss :) can i ask, how long did it take u both? X

Originally lost 3 stones in 6 months- had an op And put 2 stones back on.. Started again in feb and lost 2.5 stones since then x

That's fab, well done to both of you :) xx

Can imagine, I have just lost first stone, probably the easiest :)

Back