Hi

dsarah1977

Hi not been in here in a few years I've had wls lost 10 stone but had a bubba 6 months and gains some do joined sw last week and lost 10lb it's a struggle this week :-( need quick free or low syn meals xx

Hey there, well done on the loss so far! :) Pasta is always my quick and easy go-to tea - any of the following can be made within 15 mins and can be made syn-free on EE:

Spaghetti Carbonara
Creamy Tomato Pasta
Chilli Prawn Linguine
Cheesy Bacon Pasta (needs a HEA)

Let me know if you want recipes for any of them.

Alternatively, when you do get a spare hour here or there, batch cook so you can have SW meals ready in minutes straight from the freezer when time's tight. I regularly cook up big batches of Chilli Con Carne, Bolognese Sauce, Cottage Pie, Lasagne, Curry, Soups etc and freeze half of whatever I've made in single portions.

If you want truly easy, some of the M&S fuller for longer ready meals are low syn (pork with mustard and duck in hoisin sauce) and only a couple of mins in the microwave.
Or there's always mugshots/bachelors deli boxes which are free (if you get the right ones) and ready in a few mins with water from the kettle - can't stand them personally but always have a few in my desk drawer for emergencies!!

Hope that helps :)

Back