HI!

Neco

Can anyone tell me the cost of Lipotrim and how it varies from CD or LL???

I have done CD before but looking for a cheaper alternative....

Your knowledge will be appreciated!

Neco

LT costs £36.00 a week which is for powers shakes of chocolate, vanilla or strawberry, flapjack bars in peanut or coconut and 'chicken' soup. all taste pretty bland but that is the idea. these you have to follow up with lots and lots of water...im drinking 41/2 to 43/4 ltrs a day

it does work as you can see from all the messages on here

good luck if you decide to try it

h x

The price is almost the same as Cambridge, but with Cambridge there are a lot more flavours, both sweet and savoury, to choose from xxx

hi, im new to lipotrim but have been on it for 3 days now, not particulary hungry, but wanting to eat something! even just a slice of cucumber, just wondering does it get easier after your first week? im dealing with it fine now, but do still want a little something every now and then!
Also i was wondering how long it takes ur body to get into ketosis?

Cant believe you are still paying 30 Shaz!! We are being ripped off lol. Well worth it id say x

i paid £30.00 for the first four weeks cause i was the first person at the pharmacy to actually do LT so she said it was an incentive..it worked lol

h xx

Maybe I'm getting old stock and when its gone it will go up!! The dates are still ok so I'm not bothered if that is the case.

i pay £31.50 for my weeks supply at the pharmacy and yet another pharmacy 10 minutes away was £36.00. im a bargain hunter for sure, even shopped around for this. lol
cherylxx

Back