Hi

Proserpine

Hi I am a long-time SW-er (male) who reached target then put it all back on again (and more). I managed to lose about a stone with SW again, but have been "stuck" for ages, need to lose at least another stone maybe a stone and a half. We have both tried, failed, tried, failed and are once again trying.

I don't find the SW "Syns Online" tool easy to use and the search function is poor. Many uses of Google lead to this site which has been massively useful with Syns for products. I have been on and off with searches but have finally taken the plunge and signed up, so maybe I'm getting serious finally.

Best wishes to everyone trying to shed a few. We can do it!

Hi :)

Hey all! *waves* I am new too! I am joining WW from the 1st October after I got referred by the doctor. I am very heavy for my height and it needs to be sorted out. I would like to lose 2-3 stone, though my BMI reckons I am looking at 4 stone to be "healthy". I am going to aim for 2-3 and see how I feel. I don't want to lose all my curves, just the wobbly bits haha!

A bit about me... I got divorced this year and in the process of waiting for the house sale to complete. Like most people I am an emotional eater and have put a stone on since living with relatives, so I am now going to stop having dinner with them, and getting my own stuff in and trying to get on a bid to be healthy!

2017 is going to be a good year I feel, so let's work on getting the body to go with it! ;-)

I am always up for a chat and supporting others as we are all here for the same reason, if we can make friends along the way, I reckon it will be a lot easier! xx

Last edited:
Back