hi

missy3

starving!
hi, new to weight watchers forum, changed over from sw. had first meeting last night.. didnt understand one word of it lol but hopefully i'll catch on.

Welcome aboard. WW really is dead easy, honest ;)

Shout if you need help

I started 2 weeks ago and am enjoying it. Have you decided on points or core yet? I chose points worked out how many I can have a day and I was away.

Good luck and if you are stuck there are some WW experts on here who know everything and have been helping me

Irene xx

Oooh I'm another one switching from SW, going to my first meeting on monday :eek: Good luck with WW :)

woo hoo welcome!
WW is a much easier diet to do than SW in my opinion anyway!
Looking forward to reading about your weight loss, good luck hun xxx

me too I went to SW once, lost 9lb in th first week, fell off the wagon and put on a stone and a half!! WW is a lifesaver.

Good luck with WW! It's soooo simple you just need to keep tabs on your points ;). I bought the starter pack at my meeting on Saturday and I'm loving the journal - it helps you keep track of everything from points, exercise (bonus points), water, veg, milk ..... priceless in my opinion!! ANything to help me stay on track :D

Plus it's like the start of a new school term - trying to keep your book all tidy and up to date!! I'm such a kid :p
x

Welcome:) .... I did sw lost a stone and then gained 2 when i left! .. WW is wonderful im on week 10 and im loving it! very straight forward and nothing is off limits! ..

Just make sure you write everything down and dont go over points simple! hehehe

Back