1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by jubag, 21 June 2008 Social URL.

1. jubag

jubag Member

lighter life
    i hope i can join you all,i am hopefully going to a sw class on monday,but actually starting today so might need a few tips over the weekend if poss,
    i have been trying low carb up until now so have some bits left over i didn't know if anyone knew syn value of atkins morning sunshine bars as i still have quite a few left.
    hope to get to know you all,and feel free to kick me up the bum of i start stuggling thanks julie
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Doughnut

Doughnut Full Member

Weight Watchers
    Hi, welcome to the board. I don't know the syn value i'm afraid and i'm not on the SW website as I don't go to a group, but someone here will be able to help I'm sure.

Good luck!
  4. Taz

Taz Spam Hunter

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Hi and welcome to SW and the forum. Sorry I don't know the Syn value but get the password from your SW consultant and explore the website x
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.