Hi

That's_So_Fetch

Gold Member
Just wanted to pop in and say hi :). I dont think anyone remembers me but i have been around the boards for a while trying to restart CD, but stress over assignments and uni have led to failure.

Anyway, i have been on SS for nealry 2 weeks now (not 100% as i had about 3.5 days off :rolleyes:) and I have lost about 10lbs so far.YEY :D!! I have also finished all my assignments and am now free for the summer!! WOO :D :D :D!!

I am going to try come on the boards more often as i feel abit alone doing the diet and it would be nice to get to know everyone and see whos still about :).

I have noticed a few changes to the boards, like the new 100% forum, which i could do with having a look at and the new funky features for the profile etc . I thinks its all fab and i cant wiat to get back stuck into minimins :D

I hope everyone is doing well and you're all having a fab day.

Speak soon

M_B xx

wow, well done, that inspires me as am struggling to get back, but 10lbs with a few days off is good enough for me, well done!!

wow, well done, that inspires me as am struggling to get back, but 10lbs with a few days off is good enough for me, well done!!

I have been tryng to get back onto CD for a little under a year but have struggled due to so many reasons.

I am sure if you are in the right frame of mind you wil do fab. I found that if i start a week before my period is due or even when i have my period i dont feel any hunger at all and the diet is a breeze.

I wish you all the best. Lest us know how you get on :).

Have a good day :) xx

I am just popping up to say hello!!!

good luck with it im sure you will do great xx

Welcome Back MB.....:)..xx

Back