hi

jakki

hi

i'm jakki. 40 and fed up with being overweight. i am married with 2 children, my daughter is nearlly 20 and expecting her first child in march and my son is 17 and studying for A levels. my husband has 3 boys, the eldest is studying for his A levels, his middle son is 14 and youngest is 10.

i stopped smoking last september, i was overweight already and my weight shot up. After 6 months I decided to start smoking again (der) thinking that it would help me loose weight - realising it didn't I stopped smoking again and decided to address the weight problem head on. I have been on the cambridge diet now since Wednesday morning.

Its not going too bad, I appear to have lost 7lb already so i am very excited about getting weighed on Tuesday!

It's great to be able to read other peoples storries and ideas and this site is keeping me going and making me hopefull for whats in store in the next few months.

thats my story so far x

hi becky

the cambridge diet is the one i am on. I didn't realise that it leads on to the low gi diet, i have books about that already - they were obviously on an offer that was too good to resist and i probably thought that i would like to do that diet!! however i have only just dug them out and looked over them and it seems quite good.

i have roughly 3 stone to loose - at the moment any way, that may change as the weight comes off!!

how about you? are you on the cambridge too?

jakki

yeah im on cd aswell, your doing brill so far just stick with it 100% and you will have that weight of in no time. Once this week is over the time will fly by. i have lost nearly 3stone but im on a bit of a restart!!!!!!

Hi, iam also on the CD, its great, i started on 1200 kcal plan going down. sometime i feel so low thinking the diet is not for me but everytime i log on minimins.com, somehow i get back on track, knowing that i am not alone and giving up in not in a true CD dieter dictionary. well done on your weight lose, keep up the good work.

Still1

Hi and welcome. Good luck with CD and it looks as though you are doing very well.

Those pounds will soon disappear

Irene xx

Hi Jakki and welcome :)

It looks like you are off to a great start since Wednesday!!! Wel Done for sticking with it :D

Keep us updated on how you are doing and please ask for support at anytime if you feel the need.:)

Best Wishes,

Lacey..xx :)

Welcome to Minimins :)

Back