Hi

Kaitlyn

Hi, I have introduced myself in the introduction section of the website, and started a diary in the diary secton, but thought I would come here and introduce myself. I have over 100 lb to lose. I don't know which sounds worse-100lb or 8 stone. My goal is July 2009-my graduation. I want to weigh not more than 12 stone for my graduation. I have already lost 8lb, and want to lose a further 6 by the end of the month. I am doing it by eating healthily and increased exercise.

Hello and welcome Kaitlyn :wavey: Looking forward to sharing your journey with you, and what a worthy goal :clap:

Best of luck Kaitlyn those lbs will be vanishing before you know it x

Good luck on your weight loss journey. Hope final year at uni isn't too stressful. Good news is exercise and healthy food help brain power! So go you!!!
~Silence~

Thanks everyone

Silence, I've finished uni, but, cos I did a nursing degree, and we have long academic years (only get 10 weeks holiday per year) we miss graduation for the year we finish, so have to wait 11 months to have our graduation ceremony

Good luck Kaitlyn, on your journey i have around 6st to lose now have lost 25lbs so far, i'm not following any particular diet just woke up one morning in May and thought can't be like this anymore i'm sooo miserable. I'm eating healthily drinking loads of water and doing as much exercise as i can. Finding this site gave me a boost as I was a bit down last week weight loss gone really slow I am off work for 6 weeks (school hols -secretary) and I thought I'd do loads but I'm doing less, had 2 weekends away so of course had a few wines!!! Still got another weekend away to go lol. Anyway weighed myself yesterday and i'd lost 2lbs - yippeeee. I'm sure we can all do it whichever way we choose.

Hiya Kaitlyn,

Just wanted to wish you all the best with shifted the weight, i wish i did it whilst i was still at uni :)

Hi Kaitlin - I've also introduced myself on the main bit and started a diary. Silence kindly pointed me in this direction this morning, so I thought I'd join as I need all the help I can get

Back