HI!

moanz

Hello, i hope you don't mind me joining you here!:D

I've been on LT as you can see, but decided to start CD last Friday. I'm not downing LT but really needed more choice in terms of flavours. The porridge is really nice too. Another big factor was finding a really lovely CDC in my village & not having to drive a way to the chemist.
One thing that's confused me, is the number of packs i've been told to have. On LT i had three meal-replacement packs a day. On CD i was told i could either have 4 packs, or three, & a small protein meal, ie (tin of tuna & tiny amount of greens). I'm 5ft 8, is that the reason?? Plus do i have to have GP permission to just have 3 shakes? :confused:
I'm popping in to see her in the morning so will have a chat, but thought i would ask you guys anyway!
Hope to get to know you better, :p
Simone xx

Welcome aboard - yes the pack number is due to your height women over 5 ft 8 are on 4 packs and men - I think it is due to the higher nutrient requirements -

In terms of GP permission, I am not sure but a cdc is likely to be along in a bit to explain

Good luck on your journey x

Welcome!

Hi Moanz,

Welcome to the CD.

Its because of your height. I am also on 4 packs a day and have been on it for 4 weeks now.

I do have occasional days where I only have 3 packs, or may even have 3 1/2 some days. I tend not to eat the Choccy bars in one go, but divide them into two as a treat for two days!

I mentioned it to the Doc and they weren't bothered as long as I followed the CDC advice!:D

Good luck.

moanz hi nice to see another from LT :D

Thanks girls!! Hi Angie!!! Good advice about splitting the bars too! I doubt the extra pack'll make too much difference to the loss..hope not anyway?! Simone x

no 3 shakes and a meal is ss+ but still a VLCD - at about 700 cals - 4 packs and nothing else would be ss x - most people don't find much of a diff in losses - I actually lost better on the meal option x

What if the calories are the same? I'm having 3 packs, a tin of tuna & 2 slices of cucumber, which i don't believe amounts to more than 4 packs?? I'm not worried if it works!

Hi

Hi im new too and have been lurking around since i started cd, im on week 4 and have lost 18lbs so far. Im struggling tonight and need some inspiration!!!

jules

Hi Jules! Don't think of eating, look at my weight loss last week hmmm..
That was a hard week, i was like you but picked at ham, which i thought would be ok, obviously not. Its not worth it hun, stay strong, the cravings will pass xx Keep drinking masses it really helps

Back