Hi

maisy

Hi everyone, I'm starting Slim Fast today, well a mixture of CD & Slim Fast.

I was on CD for about a month and lost 1st, but my problem is next week my CDC goes away and wants me to buy a months worth of packs, which on cannot afford on top of Christmas.

So I thought I'd mix the rest of my CD Packs I have, about 2 weeks worth, with a Slim Fast shake in the evening. I'm having 3 days off the diet anyway over Christmas and then getting back into the swing of things.

I'm then thinking of having Slim Fast and a small meal starting the Monday after Christmas, by which time all my CD packs will have been used anyway. I won't be wanting any of the snacks, I've got use to just the 3 packs a day anyway.

Does anyone see any problems in using Slim Fast with CD?

SF doesn't contain all of the vits and minerals that the CD Packs have so you could have a problem there. hopefully a CDC will pick this up x

Thanks 30Flirtygirl, I could always take a mulit vit to compensate.

If i'd have known earlier that my CDC was going to be away then I could have bought a couple extra each week, but £160 is a bit much for me the week before Christmas.

I think Slimfast has more sugar in it than Cambridge, so you may suffer from a few more cravings but I am sure it will be okay as a short term thing.

Good luck x x

Back