Hi

Discussion in 'SlimFast' started by maisy, 9 December 2008 Social URL.

1. maisy

maisy Member

Hi everyone, I'm starting Slim Fast today, well a mixture of CD & Slim Fast.

I was on CD for about a month and lost 1st, but my problem is next week my CDC goes away and wants me to buy a months worth of packs, which on cannot afford on top of Christmas.

So I thought I'd mix the rest of my CD Packs I have, about 2 weeks worth, with a Slim Fast shake in the evening. I'm having 3 days off the diet anyway over Christmas and then getting back into the swing of things.

I'm then thinking of having Slim Fast and a small meal starting the Monday after Christmas, by which time all my CD packs will have been used anyway. I won't be wanting any of the snacks, I've got use to just the 3 packs a day anyway.

Does anyone see any problems in using Slim Fast with CD?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. 30FlirtyGirl

30FlirtyGirl Call me Nicky xx

Diet:
    Slimming World
    SF doesn't contain all of the vits and minerals that the CD Packs have so you could have a problem there. hopefully a CDC will pick this up x

4. maisy

maisy Member

Thanks 30Flirtygirl, I could always take a mulit vit to compensate.

If i'd have known earlier that my CDC was going to be away then I could have bought a couple extra each week, but £160 is a bit much for me the week before Christmas.

5. 30FlirtyGirl

30FlirtyGirl Call me Nicky xx

Diet:
    Slimming World
    I agree, CD can be expensive especially around this time of year.

6. DeliciousBoo

DeliciousBoo Is a woman on a mission.

Start Weight:
    14st6lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.97%)
    Diet:
    Healthy Eating
    I think Slimfast has more sugar in it than Cambridge, so you may suffer from a few more cravings but I am sure it will be okay as a short term thing.

Good luck x x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.