hi

sharon kim

Silver Member
i should have done this bit first lol, my name is sharon ive strugled with my weight for a long time now i did lose 4stone on atkins about 5yrs ago but regained it 2yrs ago when i split from my ex yes i know the divorce diet is ment to make you lose weight but did i lose a pound did i hell well lost 17st really lol, so now im doing c/s and want to lose 50 pounds, om going away in may so would like to have lost at least 2 stone by then , well id like to have lost the whole lot by then but ill settle for 2st, well thats me in a nut shell hate waiting for things :8855:

Welcome aboard Sharon :D

Yes it's true.. what do you call 17 stone of useless fat around a penis ? A husband :D

Good to have you here :)

lol you met my ex then

lol was going to have mine put down but couldnt dig a big enough hole

Hi Sharon

Well, we have managed 3 days so far so well done us!

Here's to a great 1st weeks weight loss on Tuesday!

L
xxxx

yes well done us its not been as hard as i thought it would be, its just at night that i want to eat im going to have to find some thing to do , im also going to get my partner to stop eating chocolate hes one of those annoying people that can eat any thing with out puting on an ounce some times i could kill him lol

lol sharon i guess you dont like your ex very much! good ridance!

Hopefully you will have a good first week, and keep posting and letting us know how you are getting on. Where are you off to on holiday?

Hi Sharon - wishing all the success in the world on your CS diet - I'm sure you will do really well and you'll soon see the pounds dropping off! Good luck and keep us posted x

Back