Hi!

SuzieBear

I'm Suzie, i'm 24 from Blackburn, Lancashire and i'm so desperatly wanting to lose weight!.

I'm 5ft4 and weigh 16 stone, i used to be 13 stone but after a hard break up and the death of one of my sons i put all the extra weight on.

I'm not sure where to begin and could really do with some guidance. All in all i eat fairly healthily, i have 1 piece of fruit toast for breakfast or a bowl of weetabix/sultana bran with semi skimmed milk and then a glass of fruit juice.

For lunch i only have time for something quick so i usually have a chicken sandwich on brown bread or tomato soup with a roll.

For tea i cook a lot of family foods so lasagne, shephards pie, chicken stir fry, sausage casserole, all of these with plenty of veg and i have pretty normal portion sizes.

Exercise wise i walk to and from work everyday which takes half an hour each way, i walk a lot at work and i do belly dancing on a tuesday and salsa dancing on a wednesday but thats it. I have a toddler at home and find it hard to get out in the evenings.

I have no problems throughout the day and my meals are very healthy and well balanced. I'm always bored of thinking what to cook for tea though and never feel satisfied after tea. I eat a lot out of boredom at night too, i don't eat crisps or sweets or anything but it is usual for me to have a healthy day, a healthy tea and then sit down maybe 8pm and order a takeaway of fried chicken and chips, not really because im hungry but beacause tea hasnt satisfied me or i'm bored.

I need some support of where to begin really, i stick to ww as best i can although i dont attend the meetings. I just need someone elses point of view of where to begin please!!

Oh also just wanted to add, i can't afford to do anything like the cambridge diet or lighterlife so im just looking at healthy diets and more exercise.

Hi Suzie, sorry to hear bout your son. Congratulations on wanting to take back control of your weight. Have a look around the threads, there are many plans on here. Welcome.

Back