1. misssunshine

misssunshine Member

Diet:
    slim fast
    Hiya im on slimming world this is my 2nd week, and althouth im following the plan i have only lost 2 1/2lbs, im very constipated, i have got PCOS and the web reckomends GI im just wondering wot GI is can anyone advise me please x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. new me 20009

new me 20009 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st2lb
    Current Weight:
    15st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7.5lb(3.32%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    hiya

to help you, your better of getting a good book that explains it all can be complicated at times. there are good books out there that are gl, its the glycemic load of the meal not just taking into count the gi of one item but the whole meal.

regards

4. slim-to-be

slim-to-be Member

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st3lb
    Lost(%):
    1st12lb(11.3%)
    Diet:
    Low GI
    Hi, if you have PCOS, then the low GI diet is strongly recommended. I too have it and this is the only way for me to lose any weight.
    The diet can be daunting at first as you're not sure on what to eat but I bought a few books and now feel very comfortable with it.
    Good luck

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.