Hifi bars

Angel155

Just sitting here enjoying a choc orange flavoured hifi bar, and was wondering what is your favourite flavour?

At the moment mine is the choc orange closely followed by apricot and white chocolate :D

i love the chocolate orange one aswell closely followed by the mincepie ones (dunno if they only do them around christmas or all the time...)

I don't eat the Hi fi bars. Seems too many sins for my liking. I have found the Alpen light bars are only 3 sins and they taste just as good. :)

used as a B choice they're round about the same syns as all the other stuff you can have for a B choice

I love the Cherry and Almond, as they have a slightly sour taste.

Debz, don't worry about the syns, they are Healthy Extras, and you need what's in them. Most Healthy Extra Bs are about 6 syns.

Hiya Guys,

Yeh my fave and the choc orange bar aswell its yummy with a warm drink aswell.

Last week i tried the mint choc bar for the first time, that was really nice aswel - they were in a special xmas pack with a rum & raisan bar

x

when ni dont sw (ages ago) i used to like the mince pie ones! do they still do them, if they do ill get a friend to get them for me and just eat them, i wonder how many points they are on ww?

Wishfaries - i agree with you they are extreamly hig in syns, but the majoritie of things are on sw!

i never used to have syns when i done sw it made me feel to guilty so i never had anything apart from a's, b's and free food

Wishfaries - i agree with you they are extreamly hig in syns, but the majoritie of things are on sw!

i never used to have syns when i done sw it made me feel to guilty so i never had anything apart from a's, b's and free food

i wouldn't say they're extremely high in syns, they can be used as a B choice and have the same amount in them as the majority of all options for B choices (roughly 6 syns) so it makes no difference really.

My SW consultant says you really should make full use of your syns. When you are down nearer to target and find times when you are continually maintaining you can reduce the syns you are having, whereas if you are not having any, there is nothing to reduce.

Back