Hifi bars

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Angel155, 5 April 2007 Social URL.

1. Angel155

Angel155 Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Just sitting here enjoying a choc orange flavoured hifi bar, and was wondering what is your favourite flavour?

At the moment mine is the choc orange closely followed by apricot and white chocolate :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Snail

Snail Full Member

i love the chocolate orange one aswell closely followed by the mincepie ones (dunno if they only do them around christmas or all the time...)

Mini likes this.
  4. Wishfairies

Wishfairies Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    I don't eat the Hi fi bars. Seems too many sins for my liking. I have found the Alpen light bars are only 3 sins and they taste just as good. :)

5. Snail

Snail Full Member

used as a B choice they're round about the same syns as all the other stuff you can have for a B choice

6. Janey

Janey Intuitive Eater

Diet:
    intuitive eating
    When I did SW it was the one with the white chocolate bits. Lovely!!! :D

7. jenniebellie

jenniebellie Absolutely determined !

Diet:
    SW
    I love the Cherry and Almond, as they have a slightly sour taste.

Debz, don't worry about the syns, they are Healthy Extras, and you need what's in them. Most Healthy Extra Bs are about 6 syns.

8. akeli_uk

akeli_uk akeli_uk

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet & Slimming World
    Hiya Guys,

Yeh my fave and the choc orange bar aswell its yummy with a warm drink aswell.

Last week i tried the mint choc bar for the first time, that was really nice aswel - they were in a special xmas pack with a rum & raisan bar

x

9. yummy mummy

yummy mummy Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    when ni dont sw (ages ago) i used to like the mince pie ones! do they still do them, if they do ill get a friend to get them for me and just eat them, i wonder how many points they are on ww?

Wishfaries - i agree with you they are extreamly hig in syns, but the majoritie of things are on sw!

i never used to have syns when i done sw it made me feel to guilty so i never had anything apart from a's, b's and free food

10. Snail

Snail Full Member

i wouldn't say they're extremely high in syns, they can be used as a B choice and have the same amount in them as the majority of all options for B choices (roughly 6 syns) so it makes no difference really.

11. Angel155

Angel155 Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    My SW consultant says you really should make full use of your syns. When you are down nearer to target and find times when you are continually maintaining you can reduce the syns you are having, whereas if you are not having any, there is nothing to reduce.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.