HIFI Bars

which did you try?
I'm not keen on the ones with cranberries, but the mint one is nice as is the lemon one..
the mince pie ones are scrummy ( as I already said above ) but are limited edition around x-mas time ( or until your C runs out.. )..

Well, I tried one last night, and whilst not exactly earth-shattering, they were pleasant enough. Good for a non-chocaholic like me, especially the fibre content.

I am sooooo underwhelmed by your response !!!! Feel free to send the remaining bars my way if you're not that bothered by them........:p

There is definitely a toffee and pecan one - I tried one once but it was just before my cereal bar addiction started. I wasn't that impressed but I think I'm going to try again soon.

I'm not that bothered by the cranberry and the mince pie one but love the mint, lemon and choc n orange.

However I agree with Steve in his other post that I wouldn't generally syn them - I would rather have some proper chocolate than a hifi bar. I tend to use them as a 'meal replacement' because I never get up early enough to make breakfast !!!

Gail x

'Twas a mint chocolate one. The other pack I have is orange chocolate. I'd expected thme to have been more like a Jacobs Club - but they weren't.

Hmmm perhaps I should have purchased Clubs lol.

I have no liking for any of the other flavours. I'm going to try the orange one tonight. - I'm just sooo decadent;)

Well, if you're not too fussed about the mint choc ones you can send the rest to me, my C never seems to have any mint chocs!!!

Well, if you're not too fussed about the mint choc ones you can send the rest to me

Hold on Shrimpy. There's a queue........:p

Gail x

LOL Gail, but I neeeeeed mint choc ones! There are NEVER any! I haven't had a mint choc one in MONTHS!

I shouldn't say this but I have about 6 in my cupboard !!!!

But I think I was still first in the queue for the discarded ones..............:p

Gail x

Damn you!!! *drools* :gimi: :eating:

Unfortunately I've just heard from Steve (on my Gail thread in weight loss diaries) that he's witholding them from me. I don't know whether he has a soft spot for you or whether he's saving them for someone else.......................?????!

:rotflmao: Maybe he just wants to see me do the :banana dancer: to get HiFis!

I might let you have them if you do that..........!!!! :8855:

Gail x

:banana dancer: :banana dancer: :banana dancer: :banana dancer: :banana dancer: :banana dancer: :banana dancer: :banana dancer: :banana dancer: :banana dancer: :banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer:
:banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer:

How's that? Are they all mine?
:gimi: :gimi:

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ! I couldn't possibly eat one while laughing so much. They're all yours - you win :D:cool:

Gail x

Actually, that's assuming that Steve is prepared to donate them ! Your efforts could all be wasted :eek: Forgot to ask him what he wanted.........................!!!

LOL! Dammit, one fatal flaw in my plan for minty hifis!

I think it's silly that you can only get these at group..
after all, WW has a large range of snacks and foods available to the general public from supermarkets so why doesn't SW do the same..

would you buy SW ready meals if they made them, or SW snacks that had the syn values on them ( as the HiFi bars already do.. )

they seem to be missing a trick here.. or are the Consultants making them keep it a monopoly on them?

I've always wondered why SW don't have a range in supermarkets like WW and Rosemary what's her name! They would make a make a bomb as SW is the most popular diet in the uk. Or even have syn values on the "diet" range of foods eg in tesco's there light choices or healthy living range has WW points!

Back