Hifi Bars

Have got a box of the peanut hifi bars and have to say, they are, without a doubt the best available he I have ever had, and also the best use of 6 syns

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

They are lush! I bough a few boxes from class this morning x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I spread a little nutella on the top of mine, pop back into the fridge or freezer for a bit so the chocolate sets a bit and its like a snickers :) nom nom nom :) <3

sarah5298a1 said:
YUMMY new hifi rocky road are so nice they even have marshmallows on!!!! and you can have 2

Delicious!

Doyou mean the ROCKY ROAD hifi bars!

Edited to say: I only read the first page lol never realized it had sooo many posts hahaha oops

Last edited:
Loving thenew Rocky Road Hifi light bars. Didn't really dig the peanut one. Bit bland and tasteless for me. I'll stick tothe choc orang and rocky road ones me thinks :)

Bought two boxes of the Rocky Road HiFi Lights last night, and I have to say they are magnificent! Hope they are here for the long term, and not just "Limited Edition" as advertised.

They are like a mini version of the "Ravishing Ruby" cranberry flapjack HiFi, except more yummy and with added marshmallows! Yum :drool:

Along with the "Peanut Heaven" HiFi, these are definitely one of my favourites.

I think they'll stay as they are very popular, if not we'll all have to stock up. I know I'll be buying more this week (and each week for the foreseeable future lol)

Gutted that the lemon bars are going :-( I wish the Rocky road were veggie!

Back