Hifi's gone up!

Principessa N

Minimins Addict
They have gone up again, they are now £1.35 for 3, they weren't exactly value for money to begin with but i love the choc orange one, i can eat one of those and not crave a choccy bar :mad: Can't think whats in them to make them that dear!!

All cereal bars are dear though, they're still better value than the Alpen Light - I refuse to buy those at £1.80 for 6 (as it's still only 3 HEbs). I guess compared to the supermarkets SW is still cheaper - much as the increase sucks x

I'd rather (and do) spend 1.80 and syn them. But i can't get the one variety i like. When you think you're already paying 4.50 to stand on some scales and get a password. Ho hum,

True. I can't justify 3 syns for an alpen though when I could have 14g of smarties for the same (I'm sad like that).
It is bad when you consider I pay my £4.50 each week then buy 2 packs of hifi (£2.70) and a pack of scan bran (£1) plus the magazine when it's out. It's a lucrative business that's for sure :sigh: x

Sure is, my consultant just got back from a caribean cruise!!! oh the mag isn't out (or wasn't at group tonight) but then she is always about 2 weeks behind everyone else!

i am not going to buy any of them this time ( she says) because i always want another and i always use my HE on other things and i think the syn value are high for them ( Curly wurlys last a lot longer if you suck them and are a syn less)
but choc/orange are my fav too, just hope they are sold out like last week lol

Hi guys just checked on the SW calender (the free one in one of the mags) well the dates for the mags are:
Mar/Apr is 12th Feb, May/June is 2nd April, July issue is 28th May, Aug/Sept is 16th July, Oct issue is 3rd Sept and Nov/Dec is 22nd October. Hope this helps. I can't for the mag to come out each time .xxx

Sorry posted in the wrong thread, another senior moment DOH. xxx

Back