high and low weight loss

slimmer2moro

Hello, I'm on my 2nd week of lipotrim and find this site very supportive especially when i'm having a struggle! I'm wondering what your theory is on some weeks having greater losses than others...is it due to exercise or more water maybe?? :eek:

I wish I knew to be honest..I suppose if you have not drunk enough water and you know this, and your weight was low, then you can up your water intake and see what the result is the following week.

LT say an average of 1 stone a month, but there are so many factors to build in, TOTM, whether you are retaining water, etc.

I dont know whether you can say why sometimes. There are people who have stuck 100%, drank sufficient water, exercised and not lost a lot one week, and then the other, they have!

I suppose the scales dont really know it is your weigh in day, so you could quite easily lose a whole pound the next day after your weigh in!! Who knows.

So long as you see your weight coming down each week that is the main thing.

Maybe others will have more insight and inspiration!

Hope you are having a good week.

Take care

You are welcome....I am getting there...the end is in sight! It goes quickly; I have been so amazed at how quickly time has gone..almost 3 months.

It's a mystery why the losses fluctuate so much. I'd say I never did anything different yet my best loss (apart from week 1 which you can't count) was 3.8lbs and my worst 1.4lbs. It must boil down to fluid retention in some way or other. Our body's aren't machines and we can't control them to that great extent - unfortunately.

Back