High Heals ?

Lil Miss Sunshine

WE can do this :)
Anyone ever buy comfortable high shoes, im sick of going around in flats but im not very nice when my feet are sore :( so any suggestions ? Someone who is the same as me but found comfortable pairs

I read a post somewhere on another forum about Clarks shoes, they have a built in platform and the girls were who bought them thought they were fab.

Will try and find the link for you
and post it.

I love highs but have to wear flats for work and then when I come home in the evening stay in them for comfort.
Only seem to wear highs going out at night.

Highs definitely make you feel better
(but maybe not your feet)!!!

I find Nexts are pretty good...reasonable price too and very fashionable...i have a pair i wear on long nights out as i know i'll be fine for a good couple of hours.

They really last...i've had mine since Easter last year and they are only needinng heeled now, and been wore at least 50 times easy.

x

no idea what price range you are looking for or quality for that matter! The most comfortable heals I have ever worn were from newlook, I always buy heals there now, cheap and very very comfortable, also helps that I am a 5 min walk from Westfields in London and the top floor is half shoes at the shop there!

Back