hiii

started liopotrim last week....lost 9lb in my first week

its now day 8 and i have had a lapse! ate a small plate of stirfry and a piece of brown bread and 2 cherry tomatoes

feel awful but needed the boost! what should i do now?!?!

if i just go back onto my shakes tomorrow and work out as usual, will i still lose??

annoyed!!!

Hi california,

Welcome to MiniMins!

Well done on losing 9lb on your first week, that is excellent weight loss.:happy096:

As for the blip...this is common enough at the beginning after having a good week...it is a bit of self-sabotage.

The best thing you can do is to continue on as if it did not happen and you will be back into ketosis.

You should have a good weight loss this week if you stick with it.

Here is a link to help you put up a weight ticker.

http://www.minimins.com/tutorials/19172-how-setup-weight-loss-ticker-tickerfactory-com.html

Love Mini xxx

Hiya and welcome to LT!

Well done on your first loss, as mini said dont beat yourself up over it and jump back on the horse and suceed with LT

xxxx

Hi and welcome

As said above really just get back on it and stay focussed, mistakes happen easy enough to jus forget about it now and go again

Hi

Congrats on the 9lbs loss! That's great! Just keep going with it & you'll be back in ketosis & should still lose! Good luck!

Hannah

ok so i decided to come off the lt, and go on a relatively low carb,low fat diet - then use lipotrim to get the last stone or so off.....

had a bowl of muesli for breakfast, a pack of prawns and some cucumber for lunch, and a small pork chop with some boiled mushrooms and a bit of pasta for my evening meal

however!!! eating after having tfr has made me feel sick...like im being greedy coz i know i dont really need all this!!

so now im thinking whether to start back again!!

decisions!!!!!!!

If you are coming off LT for good you need to do the refeed program for a week or you will put back up what you lost very quickly. go and have a chat with your chemist and maybe they can advise you

Hi California,
firstly congrats on your 9lb weight loss, it is a great result, well done. To do something like LT you have to be in the right frame of mind, so think about why did you start this diet?, are your reasons still there?
There is a thread called "Bring your head inside...." would be worth you looking at, may help to get your focus back. Hope whatever you decide works for you. Best of luck.
Doirin

you will probably only last another week on your low carb low calorie diet - then you will go back to eating everything you see!!! If you do not refeed properly you will put back on the 9lbs + then you will be feeling more devestated and a failure. You need to get back on your l.trim - even if you just try the maintenance programme of 2 shakes a day and a maintenance meal this is so important - after a while its only a "habit" - eating is only a "habit" and we can break it with lipotrim. Be strong this website really helps when you can't take life's
ups and downs - after all its only for a couple of months - think how you will feel fitting into all them clothes in smaller sizes and looking amazing to all your friends and family - keep going girl!!!!
love munchies xo

it was 10 i lost in first wk, not 9?!.. ate again today but 2x ww soups, solid food just hurts basically! going back on it tomorrow morning, i really do feel better when im on it to be honest... only thing is ive got a really busy month in august, where i am most definately going to be drinking (not a lot but i will be, and i only really drink spirits and diet drinks anyway) so would it work okay if i came off in august then went back on in september? i just cant make my mind up... i want something that i will be able to adapt to forever, not just something to lose weight fast!! x

Calafornia,

Personally, If i were you right now, I would refeed now, get myself into the swing of healthy eating by following the refeed menu and once you had august out of the way then I would go back onto Lipotrim..

Its important to have your whole heart in this diet otherwise your never going to succeed at it, and its two expensive to keep going on it and coming off.

Its completley up to you but thats what I would do...

Hiya, You really do need to refeed properly. I would go down to the chemist and explain what is happening. I'm sure they'll let you refeed and maybe maintain programme until the end of August.
If you don't refeed properly you can put on the weight you've lost and then some. Best of luck with the chemists.
You really do need to give this diet 100% for it to work at it's best. It's a brilliant diet to break old habits like Self Sabotage etc and start a fresh relationship with food.

Good luck with what you decide to do. But do go to the chemist and get the refeeding sheets to give you the best chance of keeping most of the 9lbs off.

Back