Hiiii

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by sarahswedge, 10 November 2011 Social URL.

1. sarahswedge

sarahswedge New Member

Hi All just signed up and managed to work out how to actually write this message :) I've been trying to follow the slimming world diet for 4 weeks now. I haven't gone to a group but used all of the literature that my had when she was a member several years ago. Done well so far and lost 13lbs altogether. Stumbled over this site and thought it looked like a good method of support and inspiration without attending a group...bit shy :) Xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Frumpy Mummy

Frumpy Mummy Full Member

Welcome and good luck, you have done really well already. Im on my 3rd week of ww (the enemy) lol x:)

4. babypat

babypat Gold Member

Hi welcome and good luck to u.

5. squidgybum

squidgybum Member

Diet:
    Slim and save
    Hi Sarahswedge. well done to you sticking to it on your own! when I did it if I knew I was missing a weight for whatever reason ...I would always cheat! I'm on the slim and save diet (meal replacement) I have foud this site to be such a source of comfort/inspiration! even if you are not posting...just reading that someone else is in the exact same place as you, makes things seem a little easier! I struggled a bit in the begining to find my way round and stuff.....but you'll soon get used to it! x

6. Ruth_Harris

Ruth_Harris Just keep swimming

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming world Extra Easy
    Welcome to the forum! Well done for sticking to the plan and loosing so much! keep up the hard work! x

7. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. Pleased you have joined us.

Irene xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.