Hiiii

sarahswedge

Hi All just signed up and managed to work out how to actually write this message :) I've been trying to follow the slimming world diet for 4 weeks now. I haven't gone to a group but used all of the literature that my had when she was a member several years ago. Done well so far and lost 13lbs altogether. Stumbled over this site and thought it looked like a good method of support and inspiration without attending a group...bit shy :) Xx

Hi Sarahswedge. well done to you sticking to it on your own! when I did it if I knew I was missing a weight for whatever reason ...I would always cheat! I'm on the slim and save diet (meal replacement) I have foud this site to be such a source of comfort/inspiration! even if you are not posting...just reading that someone else is in the exact same place as you, makes things seem a little easier! I struggled a bit in the begining to find my way round and stuff.....but you'll soon get used to it! x

Welcome to the forum! Well done for sticking to the plan and loosing so much! keep up the hard work! x

Back