Hiiiiiya!!!!!

louizekj

Silver Member
Hi everyone! I'm Louise, Lou, Lo, whatever you want to call me, within reason, lol :)

I've decided to start back on Slimming World tomorrow. I've been dieting for years, doing Lipotrim for a while (Total Food Replacement), losing weight and then maintaing with SW, then getting some more off with Lipotrim and maintaining that with SW etc. It's worked, slowly, and i have kept all the weight off, 4 stone in total, but i have had it with living on 3 shakes a day and am soooo excited about the thought of eating properly for good now!

Anyway just wanted to say hello and introduce myself, you'll be seeing a lot of me around, or less of me around after a few weeks on SW maybe :p xx

Hi and welcome Lou ~ well done on your fantastic weight loss, that is amazing, you should be very proud of yourself! Good luck with SW, looking forward to hearing how you get on xx

Thanks Mary! I'm really excited about getting back to it tomorrow. Loving this forum too, already found plenty of tasty looking recipe ideas!xx

Hi Louise, welcome to the sw forum. I couldn't live on meal replacements, I like real food too much! Well done on your brilliant weight loss :)

Thanks guys!! I never thought i'd say this but i'm actually looking forward to cooking haha! Have a nice day everyone :D xx

Back