Hiiiiiya!!!!!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by louizekj, 1 June 2009 Social URL.

1. louizekj

louizekj Silver Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi everyone! I'm Louise, Lou, Lo, whatever you want to call me, within reason, lol :)

I've decided to start back on Slimming World tomorrow. I've been dieting for years, doing Lipotrim for a while (Total Food Replacement), losing weight and then maintaing with SW, then getting some more off with Lipotrim and maintaining that with SW etc. It's worked, slowly, and i have kept all the weight off, 4 stone in total, but i have had it with living on 3 shakes a day and am soooo excited about the thought of eating properly for good now!

Anyway just wanted to say hello and introduce myself, you'll be seeing a lot of me around, or less of me around after a few weeks on SW maybe :p xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. weemo

weemo Trying again!!!

Hi and welcome Lou ~ well done on your fantastic weight loss, that is amazing, you should be very proud of yourself! Good luck with SW, looking forward to hearing how you get on xx

4. louizekj

louizekj Silver Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Thanks Mary! I'm really excited about getting back to it tomorrow. Loving this forum too, already found plenty of tasty looking recipe ideas!xx

5. dehli

dehli Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st9lb
    Current Weight:
    12st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(10.47%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Hi Louise, welcome to the sw forum. I couldn't live on meal replacements, I like real food too much! Well done on your brilliant weight loss :)

6. squiddie

squiddie Starting Again!

Start Weight:
    27st9lb
    Current Weight:
    23st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    3st11lb(13.7%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hey Lou, welcome - enjoy your stay!

7. louizekj

louizekj Silver Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Thanks guys!! I never thought i'd say this but i'm actually looking forward to cooking haha! Have a nice day everyone :D xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.