History repeating itself!

swinnie

Hi Everyone.
This will be the 2nd time I've done this - I was really successful with Lipotrim in 2009 and maintained through 2010. :D

Then decided I knew it all....:mad:

I'm back again to loose almost the same amount as I had to loose 3 years ago...:cry:

I'm 3 days in and must be in ketosis ( either that or my heating isnt working!) I forgot how cold I got last time.

I'm too little to be round, so fingers crossed I do as well as I did before!

Good luck to everyone on their journeys.:)

Welcome back I'm a return Lt victim too !
You are in ketosis you know it works the best of luck on your journey !

Thanks. Going to go talk to a radiator!

welcome back, i am a returner too, day 1 almost complete, going to bed early to avoid temptation...lol

Hi I'm starting back on Monday needed a bit of a boost thanks guys ye are great!! I did LT in 2007 kept it off for two years den had 2 kids 15 months apart and I'm back to square one sickened!!!

I did the LT forst in 2000 - lost 13 st then over about 5 years put it all back on again. I decided to do something about it last year - went on a waiting list for a gastric band - then after losing 4 stone on the LT diet the op came up. I had it done in October but it has never been activated ( pumped up) as I have remained on the LT diet as the rate of loss was higher. The Dr's and dietician said that the band will ehelp me not to put the weight back on so that is what I am hoping!!.

Good luck to you all

I tell everyone and don't get many negative comments at all except when I went to see the pharmacist yesterday and he introduced his assistant who he was training to stand in for him when he was absent, she was very nice until she got me on my own, she then said I didn't need LT I could do this in my own! I told her I had tried and I couldn't. she looked very smug and said yes you could because she had lost 3 stones in her own.....felt like screaming. Through gritted teeth told her yes I had done it before but could not now!
She asked about the shakes and flap jack and curled her nose up!
I do like the flapjacks but not had any for a few weeks as my pharmacist is not very good at ordering the things I ask for grrrr.

Why not have a word with Lipotrim?

Jolly J.
Re pharmacist, don't you just hate holier than thou people...
the last time I did it I got to just the max for my height, my pharmacist gave me such a hard time about staying on the programme I stopped, wish now Id got to where I wanted to be! Never mind this time I will not listen to anyone who doesnt add value!

Just remember that the Pharmacy staff are trained ( usually!) but not necessarily expert. You can call Lipotrim and talk to Valerie on an 0800 number so a free call, and she will advise you accordingly. It's always best to speak to the people that know. Don't forget this is an expensive premium product and you ought to make sure that YOU are happy with all aspects of your purchase and that you are there for your well being not the profit margin ( which is very very healthy) of the pharmacy!

Thanks for the replies just wanted aoan really won't let it get to me you people on here cheer me up! And if I was unsure about anything I would give LT a call. Usually find the answers to my questions on here anyway :) would like it if I could just go to the pharmacist each week and choose the flavours I wanted instead of having to order 2 weeks in advance!

I meant a moan!

I tell everyone and don't get many negative comments at all except when I went to see the pharmacist yesterday and he introduced his assistant who he was training to stand in for him when he was absent, she was very nice until she got me on my own, she then said I didn't need LT I could do this in my own! I told her I had tried and I couldn't. she looked very smug and said yes you could because she had lost 3 stones in her own.....felt like screaming. Through gritted teeth told her yes I had done it before but could not now!
She asked about the shakes and flap jack and curled her nose up!
I do like the flapjacks but not had any for a few weeks as my pharmacist is not very good at ordering the things I ask for grrrr.
I can't believe this!! Its the last thing you need. DId you let your pharmacist know?

Hi, no but will mention it on Wednesday x

Back