Hit a snag :(

thinforthirty!

Hi all,

I'm only about 1/2 stone from goal, have been on ss since January. Having some real financial problems and after a long chat with the hubby have decided that I can't really afford to do CD anymore. :(

Obviously really concerned about putting weight back on if I don't move up the steps properly. After yet more discussion, I have decided to move straight onto maintenance this week, but need to move up the steps as quick as possible.

I'm fairly happy with how I look and my current dress size, so from that point of view not too worried if I don't get to goal. (I figure that once I am eating more conventionally again I can calorie count to shift the last few pounds!)

My question is, if I do 1 week on 810 (it says in the guidance that 1 week is acceptable on this step), and then 2 weeks each on the other 3 steps am I likely to put on weight? I need to be off the diet ASAP, but am concerned about going so quickly up the steps.

Thanks in advance!
xxx

Asda do ready made meal replacement shakes for less than half the price of CD they taste nice too. Maybe give those a go. X

Back