Hit HALFWAY!!!

Emma-Jayne

I am so happy today!!! :D 3rd weigh in and another 4lbs gone!!! Wooooo! I was hoping for a tiny bit more - 1 or 2 lb because I have been drinking about 4litres of water a day!!! But I am more than happy with what I've acheived. It puts me on a total on 19lbs!! Which means I have exactly 19lbs to go :D

I've calculated that by 20th November at 4lbs a week I could lose 20lbs! Which would put me 1lb under goal. But then I am also tempted to change my goal to 140lbs which means I could hit goal at 29th October. Hmmm I am unsure!! Any advice?! xxxxx

Sweetheart, whatever your comfy at is absolutely fine, so if you choose 140lbs then thats brilliant cos your well within your ideal BMI and I know you look stunning!! You`ve done so well.... Very proud of you!! So hunni.... its entirely your choice.... :) Well done you!! L xx

BMI is just a guide hun.... Dont let the BMI chart rule you sweetie!!! When your happy then you will know!!! : ) xxx

Thanks guys!! I guess I will get to 140lbs and see how I feel :) If I am happy and confident then I'll refeed. If I feel like I need another 7lbs off then I'll go down to 133lbs :) Perfect plan. Thank yoooooou!! I am so proud of myself to get this far. I'm usually very small framed (before all the binge eating! Whoops) so I probably won't listen to the BMI even though it's super good to be in it. Thanks for checking that out for me louloubellehoney!! I'm just worried my chemist will get funny about it. Hmmm. Xxx

I want to get to goal... then i will get another 5/7lb off.... before re-feed.... as surely you must put a wee bit of when you re-feed as you will put a bit of water on.... Thats my plan anyhoo!!! : ) x

Well Done Emma-Jayne :) you'll know what weight your happy at and your looking stunning now honey x x x

Aww don't! I'm blushing lol. I can assure you I do not look stunning right now. I am sitting here with my hair scraped back, no make up on with blobs of sudocrem all over my face where a bunch of spots have just appeared! Oh and I'm also wearing my sexy computer spec's! They're very nerdy. Xxx

Aww don't! I'm blushing lol. I can assure you I do not look stunning right now. I am sitting here with my hair scraped back, no make up on with blobs of sudocrem all over my face where a bunch of spots have just appeared! Oh and I'm also wearing my sexy computer spec's! They're very nerdy. Xxx
Ha ha the wonders of Sudacrem!! I use it for spots too lol xx

Well done Emma-Jayne,you have done so well xx Like the others have said, wait and see how you look and feel when you get to 140lbs - and don't forget it's about your view not anyone elses! You are the one who needs to be happy in your skin, take care and don't forget that we think you are lovely already xx ps typed this in my nerdy specs AND comfy pj's he he xx

Well done hun, your doing fab! xx

Back