Hit the Wall How to get over it

Hey me lovelys, Top and tale of it is ive hit a huge wall haven't lost any weight for about a month now :(. Heading back to the GP friday for weigh in and new batch of bluey. 6 month and need to get sorted otherwise im going to be stuck like this forever, Im trying to get into the Slimfast diet anybody else combining xenical with slimfast ??? Cheers all xxx

Hello,
Sorry to hear that you're struggling at the moment. I haven't ever tried Slimfast so I can't offer any advice on that, but I didn't just want to read and run :)
What have you been doing so far? I just count calories at the moment, and it seems to work for me, although I have tried Weight Watchers and Slimming World in the past.
When I've hit a plateau in the past (I've been on and off diets for the past 10 years :eek:), it has always helped to completely shake up my diet for a while, so maybe the Slim-Fast thing will work. If not, perhaps you could try shopping at a different supermarket, or get out your recipe books and have some completely different food that what you're used to at the moment.
Could it be that you're eating too little/too much? Either can harm your weight loss so make sure you're not cutting down too much, or letting things creep in. I'm not religious about counting every morsel that goes into my mouth, but it can be a bit of an eye-opener when I do!
What about exercise? Do you do any at the moment? And if so, could you shake things up a bit there? Say if you're a gym-aholic, try swimming or something like that instead?

Sorry if some of these things seem a bit obvious, or if you've already tried them. I just hope things start moving for you again soon!
:)

i`m looking at doing more exercise, i`ve found kettlebell workout dvd`s get great reviews on amazon and i`ve found one where u can just use a reguler dumb bell, so i`m going to try that in the evenings after i`ve eaten.

the biggest loser tv programme has been a great inspiration to me and it just shows working out really doas do the trick with people loseing 80+lbs.

kettle bell workouts wow they are hardcore but great ,

when you hit a wal .. you gotta keep going increase activity levels or decrease cals a lil... i dont work with cals so id prob do the exercise bit.. but depends on you and your lifestyle i guess.. dont give up though xx

Back