How long does it take to get in to ketosis?

Hi everyone I am brand new to the Cambridge Weight Plan, tried Slimming World and Weight Watchers many times and lost a stone and a half, maybe two but then given up. I am brilliant at giving in to temptation and self sabotage so the best thing for me was to eradicate choices altogether and start living life instead of living to eat which is kind of how I have been. It is my 3rd day in, I am pretty hungry still and also like some of you others feeling a bit chilly- Im typing away wrapped in a blanket.
I bought a bunch of ketostix but so far I don't even have a trace of being in ketosis. I have stuck like glue to the plan and nothing apart from water and the packs has passed my lips- can anyone advise how long it took to get into ketosis please?

Cheers peeps, Sarah

I wasnt sure whether to post or not, as I dont want to put you off... but I dont think Im in it even now and Im on day 10 :( I have tried ketostix the last 2 days and nothing. but ive got all the symptoms; horrible taste in mouth, cold all the time, having more energy. stick with it, it will kick in soon and well done for achieving 100% for 3 days!!

thanks for the encouragement and for posting - strange its not showing up - you're clearly doing brilliantly with your weight loss, Im inspired thanks!

For me it was 6 days. Days 4&5 well horrible and apparently that was because your going into it. Just stick with it and you'll be fine x

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb
Wk6 -3lb
Wk7 -3lb
Wk8 -STS :-(
Wk9 -STS :-( Again
Wk10 -4lb whoop whoop lol
Wk11 -4lb again whoop

never used a test :) I'd end up obsessed haha