hit the wall!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by bebe_butters, 3 April 2011 Social URL.

1. bebe_butters

bebe_butters Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    7st12lb(40.44%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    hi all
    I've been doing slimming world for nearly 2 years and I've lost 7 stone but over the last couple of months I don't seem to be getting anywhere... I've done the usual things like swapping HE's around and changing my days from EE to R and G but still not losing, I've been exercising more but I'm not sure if this has made a difference....Any ideas would be greatly appreciated???

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. *Emsie*

*Emsie* Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World from home
    Whats a typical days menu for you ? Are you eating lots of superfree foods?

4. bebe_butters

bebe_butters Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    7st12lb(40.44%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I don't really have a typical day cuz I eat so many different things....I usually have fruit and cereal bar for brekkie, salad or pasta or soup for lunch and could be anything for dinner lol I have upped my superfree and speed foods and I'm trying to drink more water too :(

5. *Emsie*

*Emsie* Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World from home
    Its really hard to tell without a diary and knowing what your losses and if you are within the healthy weight range etc
    I had a period after christmas that I didn't lose as much as liked and thought was doing everything right but then really made sure that I was sticking to the superfree and plan and touch wood it has paid off the last few weeks sorry if not much help x

6. Littleslimmingbee

Littleslimmingbee Gold Member

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    SW
    when my losses slowed after 2 years on sw and i wanted the last half stone off after maintaining T for 6 months the only way i could shift was to stick to sw but drastically reduce my portions and loads of water.. (will get slapped for saying this!) but it gave me a massive boost. i redeuced my fruit to no more than 2 peices a day as i was eating tonnes, switched to ryvitas with cottage cheese for breaky rather than alpen lights and tried not to snack. xx

7. *Emsie*

*Emsie* Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World from home
    Possibly reducing some of the free foods as well such as mullerlights or anything like that that you have thats free but might be having bit too much of. Have you seen the success express threads?

8. bebe_butters

bebe_butters Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    7st12lb(40.44%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I've been looking at the success express, I might give it a spin...and try cutting my portions down a bit :D thank you xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.