hit the wall!

bebe_butters

hi all
I've been doing slimming world for nearly 2 years and I've lost 7 stone but over the last couple of months I don't seem to be getting anywhere... I've done the usual things like swapping HE's around and changing my days from EE to R and G but still not losing, I've been exercising more but I'm not sure if this has made a difference....Any ideas would be greatly appreciated???

Its really hard to tell without a diary and knowing what your losses and if you are within the healthy weight range etc
I had a period after christmas that I didn't lose as much as liked and thought was doing everything right but then really made sure that I was sticking to the superfree and plan and touch wood it has paid off the last few weeks sorry if not much help x

when my losses slowed after 2 years on sw and i wanted the last half stone off after maintaining T for 6 months the only way i could shift was to stick to sw but drastically reduce my portions and loads of water.. (will get slapped for saying this!) but it gave me a massive boost. i redeuced my fruit to no more than 2 peices a day as i was eating tonnes, switched to ryvitas with cottage cheese for breaky rather than alpen lights and tried not to snack. xx

Back