Hiya All!!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Missus_L, 31 December 2010 Social URL.

1. Missus_L

Missus_L Member

Hiya everyone!

I'm new to the site and am looking forward to giving and receiving help and advice here! I'm gunna be chatting away in the Cambridge Weight Plan & PCOS sections mainly as this is the plan I have been following just before xmas (with a loss of 12lbs over 3 weeks!) and I'm back on the wagon in the next few days as there will be NO distractions.

I have lost a total of 46lbs through WW and exercise but it has taken me quite a while to do so as I suffer from PCOS. I am hoping to lose another 54lbs to get to my goal weight of 10st so fingers crossed this will work and I keep the weight off.

Hope to chat to you all soon

L x
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Hi and welcome. Good luck with Cambridge and congratulatins on your loss of 12 lbs.

Irene xx
  4. alibalibee

alibalibee Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Hiya and welcome to Minis, well done on your weight loss so far ( I have PCOS too), and good luck with Cambridge and the rest of your weight loss journey x
  5. Missus_L

Missus_L Member

Thanks all! Can't wait to get into it all again! x
  6. gl12282

gl12282 Plodding on.......

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World Body Optimise
    Hi L,

Well done on your loss so far. You must feel great. Good luck with continuing your journey.

Gail x
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.