Hiya all

RUTHYJ357

Gold Member
Sorry i have not posted for a while, i have had a bad back, i keeping getting a trapped radial nerve and it travels along my arm shoulder and back. I hope to be back on track this week so i will be posting again.

P.S i have stuck to the diet whoooooohooooooooo

Ruth

hAVING A BAD BACK IS SH*TY, BUT I HAVE HAD THE WILLPOWER FROM SOMEWHERE!
tHANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT XX
rUTHY XXX

AWWWW thanks skinnymalink, i have been tempted and have used my syns up on crap but i didnt go out of my syn budget. I just hate having this i get it about twice a year and it is so dibilatating, last time i couldnt drive, unless you have had a bad back yourself no one really understands how you feel.
iVe also been getting fed up with red days just dont know what to have with my meat, i cant have salad all the time and tinned tomatos.!!!! oh god im starting to rant! im feeling sorry for myself lol.

loves to all ,
thanks
Ruthy xxxxxxxxxxxx

Sorry to hear about your back problems, being in pain always makes you feel down doesn't it. Well done you for sticking to the plan!

Some of the things i like to have with meat are mashed swede, peas (HEB), brocolli, carrots, gravy (chicken bovril and thicken it with cornflour 1 syn per tsp).

Stir fried meat with mix of veg and beansprouts instead of noodles - mix in a pack of Blue Dragon stir fry sauce for 5.5 syns.

Turkey casserole with loadsa veg - onion, courgette, mushroom, peppers, carrot, swede, butternut squash.

Liver & bacon, veg & gravy.

Sorry, didn't mean to go on. Just love food! LOL

Where can you buy blue dragon packs? any supermarket?

Hi Ruthy

Yes, i've got them from both Tesco and Morrisons.
Syn values are (for the whole sachet and on either red or green day):-

Chow Mein 5.5
Szechuan 7.5
Sweet & Sour 7
Oyster & Spring Onion 7.5
Chop Suey 3.5
Black Bean 5.5

I like the Chow Mein one best and the Szechuan (dunno if i spelled that right) is quite hot (to me).

ooooooooooo Thanks
Ruthy xxx

Back