hiya all..

Blimey,
Hiya lexie hows you???
You still popping the xen..

No I was for a couple of weeks but stopped again Friday as wasn't helping me lose. I hadn't taken it since Feb 2012. I got to goal in December but gained a stone back so am trying to shift that again plus another 7lbs

How are you?

Im fine thanx,
I did just the same .. hit my goal then slapped a stone back on!..
So I thought id best nip it in the bud!!..
Altho dont have any xen and doubt the doctor will dish any out with my bmi not excessively high!..
may scoop some from the chemist, unsure yet!.. :/ x

Im fine thanx,
I did just the same .. hit my goal then slapped a stone back on!..
So I thought id best nip it in the bud!!..
Altho dont have any xen and doubt the doctor will dish any out with my bmi not excessively high!..
may scoop some from the chemist, unsure yet!.. :/ x

All I found was that it stopped me eating the things I know I shouldn't & was only taking one a day but I've been sooooo constipated I decided to come off them.... You can do it you did it before!

Me :). Hi Sammy. You could just buy a box of alli for a while.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yayy "hiya kat" ...
Omg Im suprised anyone at all would still be about on here after all this time!..
Hows you doing sugar??.. blimey you must be rattling if you've been on xen all this time :eek:
.. ive located at great cost a box of 'full strength'.. so will start popping as soon as ive ejected the last few days of naughty lard!!..
Nice to see your both still about :)

I think more than anything sammy we are still her to support newbies as without the support we had we wouldn't have made it this far

I don't think either of us have really taken it since that shortage at the beginning of last year. Although I do have unused boxes in case of ... We just stay because we sort of like each others company :)
Lea (butter) is coming back. She had a baby girl a few months ago.

Yeah I did see ... Facebook I think 'bless her'...
Looking back at my xen experience I think I had rose tinted specks on, cause im gagging for a pizza, Chinese or anything dripping in lard lol..
But as always I'll persevere. .
Have they changed the site around on here I cant make heads or tails of it anymore!!!... uuurgh :confused:

Yeah I thought you were still friends with her in fb.

Pizza - weight watchers within the xen rules. Nice but obviously not 'real' high cal yummy pizza but good enough to fulfil a craving.

Cheese - just discovered rosemary Conleys own cheese made by Wyke farms. It's 5g fat per 100g and really good considering its a reduced fat cheese. Have to buy it online though

Back