Hiya Anyone start WW today 1/3/10?

Well done on exercise,Id start afresh do fast start for 1 week then stick to your points dont go under or over for he week and see? I think with ww you have to becareful to weigh and measure as if you dont uts easy to go over even an odd nibble of things add up that why I always go under by 1 point fear of not being exact with everything.
Yes I was going to get a vibrating plate as there was a bargin second hand one for sale but I may wait until 2 stone down to tone up,the salons here arent great we are like 25 years behind on the isle of wight lol
Have you decided to try ww again?xx

Hi Claire
OMG Id put on a stone if I went to their house? Surely if your OH explains you are on a weightloss plan and would they mind if you shoppd for yourself would they get :eek: then I suppose they 'may' feel disrespected ????
Shame really as you are doing really well.I guess just dont eat too much and you can always go out for a meal together? What day are you going?

that 1/2lb of mine has annoyed me lol
Hope you have a good day ;) x

Im off to the In Laws to day- just weighed and..... 3lbs Loss, Im really really happy with that! This is the first tim in 2 years that im below 90kgs in weight, so im feeling on top of the world and really motivated!!

There are no supermarkets in albania, so i cant shop for myself, the people on the markets would hear my language and rip me off. Will let you know how it goes when i get back. xxx

Hi everyone!

Did you all have a good Easter weekend?? Mine wasnt too bad, im back from Albania in one piece (just about! :)) Obviously the healthy eating went out of the window, but i did find that i was only eating when i was hungry and not 'just because'. Ended up with a tummy bug for the last day, so havent eaten properly in 2 days, but im back on everything today. Although, i dont have any skimmed milk in so ive just had to have full fat on my breakfast :eek:. Oh well, so long as i point it i will be fine! hope you're all doing well. xxx

Hi Claire ahh hope your ok :(
I lost 3lbs weighed Monday :D got my stone and 5% :D :D
Hope you now can get back to plan and feel better xx

:happy096:

You're doing sooo well!!! Everythings back on plan for me today, been good all day! lets hope tomorrows the same! xxx

Well I am sooo surprised... a loss of 2.4lbs today! :D:D:D:D:D:D I really wasnt expecting anything because of the trip to albania, so im happy with it! I just hope that it doesnt go on next week instead. Im also down to 13st 11lbs now so im dropping a point down to 21 a day :eek: ive got a funny feeling im going to miss that little point!

How is everyone else?

xxx

Ooo well done on the loss chick! My WI is on a monday and I was 13st exactly, had a sneaky peak today and Im 12st13, should I reduce my points to 20 from today do you think? I have no idea lol xx

riotgrrrrl, i would wait until wi before you reduce your points. Do you go to meetings or just do it alone? Last time i was dieting i did the same as you and dropped a point right at the begining, the leader told me not to drop the point right away and to keep using it for a couple of weeks, so long as i was still loosing. So wait till monday and see how its gone over all. Thats just my opinion anyway! :)
xxx

Well Done Guys you have done fabby :D

Claire is right dont drop until weigh-in as our bodies have a mind of their own thats why they say weigh just weekly :eek: what a thought lol..:eek: xx

Thanks ladies. yes, I'll wait, it means I can have a WW chocolate slice now heh heh. Knowing my luck I'll gain by monday anway - I had a subway for my lunch and a kfc for my dinner lol xx

:eek: :eek: points for that? x

I actually have NO idea lol. Could anyone help me?

Subway - 6 inch hearty italian steak and cheese with red onion green peppers and light mayo

kfc - regular fries, one small piece boneless chicken(mini fillet? no bun) and regular coleslaw

Ooops hope I didnt do too much damage! :sigh:

**EDIT** I posted this in the points thread and a lovely lady pointed it all at 15 points. Phew! I didnt blow my points after all! xx

Last edited:
do you have the eating out guide?? I keep it with me all the time, its great- especially when your with a group of friends who decide its Mcdonnalds for dinner, it means you can stay in your points- would definatly recomend buying it. xxx

I have but its 3 years old I think and not very up to date. Might have to invest in a new one I think! :) xx

mines ages old, probably about the same as yours. It wont have some of the newer menu items but it gives you the general idea. No point in wasting money on a new one, unless you regularly eat the things listed in the new one. The other opition is this website ukladyluck1
its kind of an online eating out guide and seems to have everything you will ever eat in it! So i guess if you have internet on your mobile and free internet minutes, it might be easier to use this instead.

Ive had a bit of a bad weekend. I have been drinking on both saturday and sunday evenings :eek: :break_diet: Im thinking ive gone over points by around 10 in total. :cry:I feel like kicking myself, ive been doing so well and people are now begining to say to me 'have you lost weight?' which is a great feeling isnt it when people start to notice that your looking better. I think thats been the problem, im starting to feel happier about my figure, my waist is starting to show again and my face has slimmed, and because i am feeling good about myself, i guess i thought a couple of glasses of wine wouldnt hurt. Also while drinking the wine we had popcorn. Which is the lowest fat snack i can think of while drinking, but still, i probably shouldnt have had it. How strange is it that i go off the rails when i feel good about myself and not bad?? Im off out on friday night as well, i think we are going to a restaurant then out for a couple of drinks, so thats gonna blow the whole of next week.

What do you eat before you go out drinking? Im finding that if i eat my usual healthy food, im getting drunker, quicker, and feel then that i need to eat more, which breaks everything even more. I need to find a good meal, low in points which is a good base to drink on. I was thinking pasta, but i have a funny feeling the portion sizes will be huge!

xxx

I am grrrr I just lost my long reply :mad:

Claire Id stop hun if you can leave points for alcohol and popcorn has quiet afew points as its corn? I wanted some at pics just the plain stuff and it had loads of points I thought would be 2 lol I didnt have any had fanta zero :(
I lost weight on LL and Cd and went drinking and blew my plans so this time( I hardly drink) I will save points.Confidence is wonderful except on bellies lol.

RG With the book its best to get a new one yearly as points change in alot of things just look in the back of the ww magazine theres always updates,go on ebay thats where I get mine.

Me I lost 2.5lbs had 15 points under I know I shouldnt but it would of been a mini fast start?
I also scale hopped Sat am lost 4lbs yestrday am 2lbs? Today 2.5lbs???
I did weigh really early and id had gone back to last mondays weight? But I weighed normal time and lost 2.5lbs so I lost 4 gained 1.5 lost 2 gained 2 lost 2.5 from Satd to Monday :eek: I now have to banish them scales on weds to sunday my daughter needs them weds for weigh and I have to get them sund as the person goes to work early monday and I wont get them for my weigh.

xx

Home made popcorn isnt too bad. A small touch of olive oil in the bottom of the pan, put the corn in and wait for it to pop. I cant remember the weight but i eat around 2-3 points worth (i have my own portion) I havent had any alcohol for the last few days, but i am trying to save myself for friday night. Im not going to stop, but im not going to be surprised if i dont manage to loose this week. Weigh in is thurs, so meal out is going to be the first day of the week. After the meal i think i might to a fast start, with lots of excercise to balance it all out!

Size102b- stop scale jumping! lol! xxx

Hi Ladies,

Weigh in for me today and i lost 0.9lbs. Im happy with that because i had a really bad week! I am determined to get myself back on track after friday. Ive also done my measurements this week and im really surprised. I lost 2.5cm from my upper arm, 4cm from my upper leg, 11cm from my waist :D:eek:, and 4cm from my hips!!!!!! :D:D:D:D i could feel the difference myself, but its nice to see it on paper! How is everyone else doing this week??
xxx

oo well done chick! Its great when you start to see results yourself isnt it? :) My starting measurements were 44-39-48 and as of Monday just gone I'm 39-34-44.5 :) Ive lost 24 inches from all over - god I love WW!! Just need to start getting the weight off my big bum!
Ive had a good week although due to TOTM I may gain or STS at Wi on Monday - and my dads taking me out for an italian on Saturday night so Ive got to be careful not to pig out xx

Hi guys well done both of you :) glad to see you both focused and doing well.
Ive been real good this week treadmill fluids points just under and another week nearly up? Time goes so fast I so aim to lose 2.5 stone by mid august so its great to come to this happy focused site xx

Back