Hiya Anyone start WW today 1/3/10?

Hi claire how are you??

I lost 1lb :( have been as good and am :cry: but its LOSS I have uoed my exercise and slipped down 1lb as Im on a stone mark so see what happens.

How yoy doing?xx:)

Well weigh in for me today and i gained 100g. (0.2lbs) So a tiny gain for me today. Im not happy, but its only small, and i had a weekend out this weekend so im not surprised, to be honest i thought it might be more. I seem to have started with a sore throat this morning, i hope its not the start of a cold! Im going to give it a really big push this week to see if i can get rid of that first stone! I always seem to struggle at this stage for some reason, but i think if i get that first stone off i will begin to feel a little better!

Size102b, your right, its OFF not ON and its in the right direction, so you should be pleased with yourself! ANY loss no matter how small is good because it all goes towards the final goal!

Good Luck to every one else for the rest of the week, just to make you all jelous, the sun is shining here and its starting to get really warm (mid-late 20's) and it really does make me realise why i left the UK! lol! Have a good week! xxx

Hi thanks yes I know a loss is downwards .....I havent had a blip and never gone over so Im pleased with that in 8 weeks........Hate blip then thats when I fail.
Ah glad the gain was little :)

Its really sunny here it has been for nearly the whole of April so its been lovely.....
Glad t
your ok xx

Hiya,
I cant beleive it, this week i have lost 3.7lbs! Think im getting the hang of this dieting thing now! Things are going to be a bit rocky for a couple of weeks now though because i have to move house, so i think some days its going to be a case of grabbing what i can, when i can rather than point watching and sitting down to eat propper meals. But i think if i make sure i sit down to eat breakfast properly and try to make healthier options i shouldnt gain. i will be happy with a STS for the next 2 weeks, then i can get on with it all again properly. hows your week going? xxx

Well done claire glad your doing well :)
Im ok thanks exercising more and sticking to plan hoping I will lose more than 1lbs on Monday ,Good luck with moving I moved 4 times last year and its a nghtmare .......
Hope all else is good xx

Hello!!! Long time no speak!!! Ive had 2 weeks of not dieting because of moving house and then my mum being on holiday, ive jumped back on the scales today, expecting to have gained over the 2 weeks, but im quite impressed with myself- ive lost 3.7lbs!! I have no idea how that happened- ive been eating Dairy Milk Chocolate that my mum bought out for me mmmmm, its the thing i miss the most about the UK! Anyway, new week new start, lets see if i can get this fat off my body!! Hows things with you? xxx

Halo well done you the body amazies me I have been 100% every week for 11 weeks and lose slow just 1lbs again for me thats with 7 hours exercise a week,I have 4lbs to go then 2 stones GONE :D
Am painting all week so hope that will kick my fat up the harrase :eek:

Hope the new home is lovely and yumyum of your mum xx

Hi Claire
well done you I lost 2.5lbs not sure if it was the painting I had my coil out and got my 1st totm in 4 1/2 years but I have stuck to the plan 100% for 12 weeks not a day off or a blip and have 1.5lb to 2 stone lost.
Hows things?xx

hi all not sure if i am posting in the right thread but i have just started ww after a spell on slimming world and i feel as though i am struggling to eat healthily i am allowed

Gained this week :( but only 0.8kgs, and to be fair i havent been trying recently, money is a little tight at the moment, and as fruit and veg are soooo expensive im having to go without :( which means im eating basic low cost food which is also high in calories, not a happy bunny but hopefully i will be able to get back into things soon. Its all potatoes and pasta at the moment, which is doing nothing for me at all, i just need to get the motivation up to keep doing the excercise and i think i will be ok. Im still limiting my portion sizes and also not snacking too much, but in terms of healthy eating, its not looking good! xxx

Gained this week :( but only 0.8kgs, and to be fair i havent been trying recently, money is a little tight at the moment, and as fruit and veg are soooo expensive im having to go without :( which means im eating basic low cost food which is also high in calories, not a happy bunny but hopefully i will be able to get back into things soon. Its all potatoes and pasta at the moment, which is doing nothing for me at all, i just need to get the motivation up to keep doing the excercise and i think i will be ok. Im still limiting my portion sizes and also not snacking too much, but in terms of healthy eating, its not looking good! xxx

Ahh i know what you mean about money its tight here too hun,its a small gain so hopefully you'll be ok next weigh,I lost 1lbs this week still losing slow think this will be me until the end,I hope to lose 6-7lbs a month so by christmas Im near goal 1?
Hope alls well otherwise and good luck for this week xx

Hunny, slow and steady wins the race! You are doing so well, it really seems like you have broken the bad habits that made you gain weight in the first place. To have gone so long and been so good you deserve a Medal! Keep it going, and if you do reach your first goal by christmas then you can treat yourself to a new dress in a smaller size to wow everyone! xxx

Hi im surprised this week, loss of 1.3kg! Going to start again with the excercise this week, my DVD is being tempremental (think its through the amount of use it gets!) so im gonna try my best when LO goes to bed this afternoon!How did you do today? xxx

Hiya Claire woohoo well done you :) yes exercise mine went out the window last week with the school hols with 3 its hard to fit it in so I did 1/4 of what I usually do.I lost 2lbs have got to 2 stone loss ,good luck for this week xx

Back