Hiya - Can I join in here too?

Discussion in 'WeMITTS (We Mean It This Time)' started by Lesleyfx, 4 September 2006 Social URL.

1. Lesleyfx

Lesleyfx Flutytooty

Hi everyone, I already posted about me in the newcomers section before I saw this WeMITTS one. From when I started in May I'm shedding about 12st so I'm gonna be around for ages - I've been doing LT but just switched to CD for more flavour choices as my biggest problem has been tastebud boredom.
    I've tried most diets in the past but never lost more than 3st before breaking them and putting on again - that isn't gonna happen this time! I've already crossed the psychological barrier of 3st and I'm determined to go ALL THE WAY this time. After 40 years of obesity I'm find out how it feels to be slim (hoping for size 14 or 12 - was size 16 at age 16 so will be a totally new experience)
    Hope to join in on here and share the ups and downs and support. Thanks

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. westhills

westhills I STILL mean it!

Start Weight:
    21st9lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st3lb
    Lost(%):
    8st13lb(41.25%)
    Welcome to the WeMitts Lesleyfx. A more supportive, wise, fun bunch of people you will never meet. We'll be there to get you through the bad days, and to be [proud of you and congratulate you on the good days.
    Please try and come and meet us all in Birmingham on November 25th/26th (see other thread) and e mail me anytime.
    Ann xxx

4. happygal

happygal Banned

Diet:
    CD
    Hi Ya Lesley

I have been welcomed recently to the Wemitts too!! So we can be freshers together!!!

5. Lesleyfx

Lesleyfx Flutytooty

Thanks for the replies! Not sure about Birmingham - it's quite a way from Manchester and with a dodgy hip that distance is probably a bad idea - but thanks for the invite. :)
    My target at the moment is my hip replacement operation, probably January, but I find out this week. Have an Orthopaedic appointment on Wednesday and going to insist he tells what weight I have to be under for the op to go ahead. Fingers crossed he's kind, LOL

6. westhills

westhills I STILL mean it!

Start Weight:
    21st9lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st3lb
    Lost(%):
    8st13lb(41.25%)
    Hi Lesley fx, you would be very welcome on the "General" thread each week - one just started for this week. Don't want your thread to get "lost" at the bottom, and you think that we don't care - we DO.
    Ann

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.