Hiya everyone!

Size 16 Will Do

Silver Member
Hiya

I joined weight watchers last saturday for about the millionth time. DOn't think have lost anything 'cos I was trying to do cambridge shakes the week before.

Really struggling the last few years to get rid of some weight. Am definately in the binge starve cycle!! Keep trying shakes failing eating more then starving, not good for my body!! or my mind.

I am still thinking 'well it would come off quick on shakes' but know I cant stick to them, why do i do this to myself!

I know weightwatchers is slower but I also know that it works, i lost nearly 5 stone 12 years ago to get married.

i want to loose anything between 4-7 stone will see how i go as i get lower and i'm not getting any younger.

does anyone have any wise words or wisdom for me or has anyone been like this with VLCD in the back of their minds. i think hey have been the worst discovery ever for me!!

Anyway, positive vibes please.

speak later after weigh in x x x

well I'm back and lost half a pound, pleased with that because I was expecting about 3-4 pound gain.

Off to morrisons now for a shop, speak later x

Well done thats fantastic!!

Congratulation on your loss - You are in the same situation as me a couple of weeks ago, I tried doing cambridge again as I knew you could lose it quickly but I failed on the 4th day and have now just accepted that I can no longer do a no food diet and its not good for my body to keep trying to do it, So I just said to myself that this is it now im not going back on cambridge as I cannot stick to and why waste all that money on something I know I wont be able to do, so I re joined weightwatchers a week after I failed cambridge and I got weighed this thursday and lost 7.5lbs so I was happy. But I totally understand where your coming from about the VLCD in the back of your mind because you know you can lose it quick but I think you just will have to accept you cannot do it (like me) and then give weightwatchers a bash, Im sure you can do it this time round thats what we are all here for

Good luck !!!

Hi well done on your loss. Again I'm not slating vlcd I did them for 4 years most of them sadly for me I ended up 3 stone heavier than I started losing 14+ stone in chuncks :eek:0

I know what you mean about doing an ordinary plan after a vlcd it's the slower losses mentallly make it hard to get our heads round but I got through that remembering we can eat :)

I hope you enjoy ww I've done ww many times too but this is theongest I've stuck to it I like the filling foods idea

Good luck for week 2 xx

hiya everyone

Well weigh in again tomorrow and still not expecting much, I know it takes a few weeks for your body to catch back up after VLCD but feeling great, eating really healthy and enjoying everything. Will post tomorrow after weigh in. Will be happy to STS.

x x x

hiya everyone

Well weigh in again tomorrow and still not expecting much, I know it takes a few weeks for your body to catch back up after VLCD but feeling great, eating really healthy and enjoying everything. Will post tomorrow after weigh in. Will be happy to STS.

x x x

Hiya, good luck with tomorrow's weigh-in. :)

Back