hiya everyone

caramumofmany

thought i would introduce myself my names cara i'm 25 i have been at slimming world now for 10 weeks, i mostly follow the green plan i have done slimming world in the past i did it before my wedding and lost 2st then just after the wedding fell pregnant with baby number 5 so gave up but as soon as bubs turned 6 weeks i was right back at it again.

i weighed in at 18st 7lb then in my first week went on to loose 7.5lb leaving me weighing 17st 13.5lb wow amazing i got my 1/2st award in my first week, i now weigh 16st 5.5lb so far i have lost an amazing 2st 1.5lb in just 10 weeks i weigh in every wednesday evening i look forward to sharing my weight loss with you and in return giving you a shoulder to listen a helping hand and friendship

thanks for reading

Cara XX

Hi Cara, well done on your fantastic weight loss so far. This forum is fab, someone is always able to answer any questions and everyone is so supportive :)

Hey well done on your weight loss so far! thats just amazing!

We have alot of newcomers on the site and im sure they would benefit if you could post a typical 1 week menu for everyone to see as there are a few people struggling....me too on some days!

Welcome to the site and i hope you have future great losses
Ruthy xxx

i will have a go at putting together a typical week for me bearing in mind i have a starwberry fetish lmao

welcome Cara! Wow! well done on your fab losses so far xx

Wow, well done on your weight loss :) and welcome to the site. I'm pretty new myself but find it great if I need a little support, I just like knowing I can pop on here and read that people are going through the same thing as me and we can do it! It's great for some recipe ideas too if you want to try something different!

Back