Hiya from a newbie

~lisa~

Hi I'm Lisa, friend of Gill's (thecdthing) and I am on Day 2 of CD.
So far so good, although I was a bit weepy this morning.
Anyway I have been reading the board for about a month now, so I feel like I already know some of you.

:)
xx

HELLO LISA
WELCOME TO YOUR NEW HOME ;)
IM ON DAY 2 OF LIGHTERLIFE SO WE'RE GOING THROUGH THE SAME THING
YOUR DO FAB WITH A FRIEND LIKE CD~THING SHES DONE FANTASTIC AS YOU KNOW.
GREAT PEOPLE HERE WE'RE ALL HERE TO SUPPORT YOU.
((HUGS))
XXC​

Hi Lisa and welcome.
Well done on getting to day 2 of ssing ketosis is just round the corner for you and thing will get easier.
Is this the first time you have done a vlcd if so it is hard coping without food and dealing with emotions so we can all understand how u feel when u say u felt a bit weepy, but it will be so worth it when u have your first weigh in and see the amount of weight u have lost and how your body has shrunk.

Just rememeber we are all to here to help and support you so come on at any time and have a chat.
There are many of the crew who are here to early hours of the morning :) and are often in the chat room.

There are a few challenges going on at the moment,one is "the bonfire challenge" and the other is the christmas challenge,if you want to join in any of them we would luv 2 have u along with us.
http://www.minimins.com/weight-loss-challenges/

Take care,have a good day xx

Hi I'm Lisa, friend of Gill's (thecdthing) and I am on Day 2 of CD.
So far so good, although I was a bit weepy this morning.
Anyway I have been reading the board for about a month now, so I feel like I already know some of you.

:)
xx

Hi Lisa,

Gill is doing very well and a good one now to follow on this diet.

This diet has been the most emotional journey I have been on...I think so much goes through our heads about our weight that finally feeling that we have something that really works and in a short space of time which is really motivating.

Good luck now on your weight loss journey and I look forward to reading your posts.

Love Mini xxx

Thanks ya'll.
I'm on Day 4 now, and so far so good. :)

Back