Hiya from TinkerFrump!

Hi there... i'm Amy, 26 years old and addicted to food!

I lost 3 1/2 stone between 2007 - 2008 but have gradually put a little bit back on and now standing on the scales at 12 stone and only 5ft3 i thought it was time to tackle my problem once and for all.

I am now following the Slimming World EE plan but tend to need lots of encouragement so have joined here as it looks so friendly and helpful!!!

Hope to see some of you round the boards x

I will need it!!!! LOL.

Always made me wonder why the bad food tastes so good! If sprouts tasted like chocolate i would only weigh 8 stone lol!

If sprouts tasted like chocolate i would only weigh 8 stone lol!
:jelous: I wouldnt cant stand them, I would rather starve :D I remeber one year no one ate them at christmas lunch, so my dad put them on sticks and put them out for the christmas buffet at night!

Hello, I'm Claire and I'm new today also.

Started Slimming World a few weeks ago and to be honest I'm finding it a big struggle. I'm sticking to it but am not seeing the supposedly amazing losses that you expect to see in the beginning, in fact last night was my second weigh in and I gained. My OH comes with me and he's lost half a stone - I could spit, I really could!!!

I have done Weight Watchers in the past and lost 54lbs so I know I am capable of losing weight, I'm just so frustrated.

Been having a look around on the Slimming World pages, everyone seems really friendly and helpful so thought I would join and try and get some ideas!

I'm not normally this whingey, honest!

C

Welcome to the forum.

Good luck with your weight loss journey

Back