Hiya, giving Slimfast a try for the first time

Discussion in 'SlimFast' started by yo-yo-dieter, 23 November 2008 Social URL.

1. yo-yo-dieter

yo-yo-dieter Silver Member

Hello there, yet another new diet for me to do LOL.

I have bought 4 x Slim Fast smoothies from Boots to last me for a few days. I am planning on trying to calorie count 1200 cals, and on replacing my evening meal with a slimfast shake,

I did Lighter Life last year and lost three stone but unfortunately that has all gone back on again. I did enjoy the diet though but I don't feel that I can go back to sole sourcing and I still want to be able to enjoy "nice foods" so am giving SF a try as of tomorrow in conjuntion with the Weight Loss Resources website.

I need to lose at least two stones but I'd like to lose four stones!!! I'd love to be looking at size 10-12 dresses for next Xmas instead of 16-18 like I have been today!

Good luck all

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Bibiana

Bibiana Full Member

Good luck, let us all know how you get on.

4. MummyEm

MummyEm Slowly but surely!

Good luck with your diet honey, keep us updated :)

5. ahava

ahava Member

I know what you meant, i was on cambridge diet, and it was soo hard but i was 18 stone nearly so it had to be. I am now left with 3 stone to lose, so this is the toughest. However i think slim fast will be fun.

6. Tanari

Tanari 100% Focused

Good luck on SF. Hope you'll finally acheive you goal