hiya i m new

debsxdiet

Silver Member
hey everyone, this is my second week on sw diet (4th and final attempt). i have over 10 stone to loose. i am determined not to fail this time as i have had 3, 2nd trimester miscarriages and need to loose weight so that i can carry a baby i hqave a weak cervix the last misscarriage was a month ago and i had a stitch in so now i gotta loose weight to minimise the risk of it happening again i know i can do it. especially when i m having sausages, fried onions and a fried egg (all fry light of course) and everyone else here is having cereal hehehe and i m the one on the diet

Debs x

Hi Hun, im in the same position TTC next year but I am currently 22 stone! If you wanna add me to msn its vjs87uk at hotmail.com

Would be great to talk
VJ x

I start monday!

welcome to the site..............i was over 19st when i started sw in march i'm now 15.12.........so it is possible to lose the weight.....

Last edited:
I've been going 3weeks and lost 8 pound so far - I'm sure you'll do well. Welcome to the forum. X

Welcome to the forum,
I have 2 stone to lose to start with, then will see how i feel,
Everyone is really friendly and very helpful, so feel free to ask questions someone will be around to help answer.

Good luck with your journey.
Nikki

Hi welcome to the forum and good luck, you will do it this time x

Guys, about the email addresses - Pierce took the trouble of adding Capitia's on here so we can safely put our emails without spammers being able to get them so type them properly and they will be code protected x

Welcome and good luck on your journey! xxx

Good luck hun. I'm sure you'll be able to do it. I also have a lot of weight to lose, but i know i can do it - the only person who can stop me, is ME - and i'm not gonna let that happen ;)

xxxx

Welcome!

This is also my 4th attempt at SW (and my most successful so far - I'm determined to get to target this time) so you're in good company.

Good luck, you sound really determined. xxx

Back