hiya! i'm back again

kelly22_1

loves minimins
hiya!

well as alot of you know i've been here a few times and failed well now the challenge has begun,i'n the last few months after tryin LT alot has happened, i've split up with my husband but thankfully were back together now (and very happy too). and i've also lost a baby, after losing the baby it made me more determined to lose this weight. so hubby gave me a big cuddle and said right mrs get your bum to the chemist and get yourself back on LT. he doesnt like the diet but he's ok about me doing it and says if it makes me happy then i'm to go for it.were also wanting baby no 4 (last 1 tho) but before i get pregnant i want to be thin for a while i'm hoping to reach a size 10-12 not any smaller it wouldnt suit me.

hope everyones well. xx i've seen some fab weightlosses on here

hiya!

well as alot of you know i've been here a few times and failed well now the challenge has begun,i'n the last few months after tryin LT alot has happened, i've split up with my husband but thankfully were back together now (and very happy too). and i've also lost a baby, after losing the baby it made me more determined to lose this weight. so hubby gave me a big cuddle and said right mrs get your bum to the chemist and get yourself back on LT. he doesnt like the diet but he's ok about me doing it and says if it makes me happy then i'm to go for it.were also wanting baby no 4 (last 1 tho) but before i get pregnant i want to be thin for a while i'm hoping to reach a size 10-12 not any smaller it wouldnt suit me.

hope everyones well. xx i've seen some fab weightlosses on here

Sorry to put a dampener on things, but the chemist may not allow you start LT, if you recently miscarried???

If they have allowed you...good luck, hope it works for you this time!:)

Welcome back! wow you have been through a lot but sounds like its given you the motivation to make a good start!

Ive restarted LT today, in fact just having my vanilla shake now!

Good luck! x

well they let me do it again but they did call my doctor first tho

wow you have been through alot good luck with it all x

Hello! I've started and stopped a few times, but can honestly say I've learned from it and am committed to it now. I'm sorry to hear about your loss and the stress you've been going through, this is really going to help I'm sure so good luck and keep coming on here xxx

Back